I'm already looking forward to the props on the US POM tour

none

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, inthefields said:

Any financial support would be appreciated so they can lug the lucky swing on an airplane.  

hopefully the lucky swing is gone for good after the stopped performing it, the 1 thing im happy if they scrapped forever is that swing :jackk: 

9 hours ago, overprotectedd said:

btw do you guys remember when the dancer had to go up to "remind" her to go down :orangu:

2:03

Your attempt at dragging her fail so hard since we all know the dancer always went up there during the Asian leg, for every show, to lead her down the stairs like they do for the regular intro. 

I guess the mean sissy club is back per usual, how will ya'll cope having to wait so many months til you can sit and bash and complain on the videos after every show? It must be a fun life you got there, full of excitement. :ineedthetruth:

Jokes aside, I truly hope, since they are getting a HUGE response in sales and POM is over, that they will actually invest more into production and moving props. I know this is a very limited tour but they still need to deliver... Tickets are not cheap and Britney's shows need to be good looking in the props/visual department... It's called being fair to the paying audience. 

Archived