This resale thing...

fuckit

It is unveliable the amount of tickets there are at the resale sites. Completely tragic. This morning, some of us have been refreshing LiveNation for 20 minutes, and when they finally fix it, there are no tickets left and in resale sites as SeatWave there are hundred of tickets. How can be this legal? How can they let this happen? It's effin incredible, letting people who really want to see her and have waited for years down by selling overpriced tickets. We all should boycott this type of sites, or this will never stop happening if people still buy their tickets. Let's all protest against this stupid and selfish ****. OVERPRICED RESALE MUST BE BANNED.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Do ppl put them on the resale site or the actual site. The same thing happened with baby vinyl. Ppl bought it just to resell it for hundreds. 

Yeah, that's the thing that gets me on my nerves. I wouldn't mind people reselling their tickets at the actual price because they can't go to the concert. But that overpriced resale needs to be stopped asap

Just now, fuckit said:

Yeah, that's the thing that gots me on my nerves. I wouldn't mind people reselling their tickets at the actual price because they can't go to the concert. But that overpriced resale needs to be stopped asap

There really is no avoiding it unfortunately. Unless ppl don’t buy them. It’s a gamble for sure. 

If you go to pop shows you will see lots of random empty seats around because those tickets didn’t sell but it is unfortunate for actual fans. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There really is no avoiding it unfortunately. Unless ppl don’t buy them. It’s a gamble for sure. 

If you go to pop shows you will see lots of random empty seats around because those tickets didn’t sell but it is unfortunate for actual fans. 

Yup, that's my point

3 minutes ago, fuckit said:

Yup, that's my point

I guess it depends how much you want to go.

I wanted to see Gaga but I wouldn’t pay that for an era like Joanne. 

I mean if you are in Europe I can understand paying because I doubt she will be back minimum 5 years. 

The US...I would wait for Vegas next year and hopefully a better show. 

Thats just my opinion

20 minutes ago, fuckit said:

It is unveliable the amount of tickets there are at the resale sites. Completely tragic. This morning, some of us have been refreshing LiveNation for 20 minutes, and when they finally fix it, there are no tickets left and in resale sites as SeatWave there are hundred of tickets. How can be this legal? How can they let this happen? It's effin incredible, letting people who really want to see her and have waited for years down by selling overpriced tickets. We all should boycott this type of sites, or this will never stop happening if people still buy their tickets. Let's all protest against this stupid and selfish ****. OVERPRICED RESALE MUST BE BANNED.

OMG!!!! thank you for this post!!! I couldn't agree more. We are completely being ripped off. Like how does this even happen, how come they can purchase all those tickets with out us the fans being able to buy them? is it like a robot or something that does this?

3 minutes ago, yashots said:

OMG!!!! thank you for this post!!! I couldn't agree more. We are completely being ripped off. Like how does this even happen, how come they can purchase all those tickets with out us the fans being able to buy them? is it like a robot or something that does this?

Yeah, thanks, I'm emotional riht now.:anxiety:

I couldn’t agree more, it’s so incredibly frustrating to see most tickets have sold out 5 minutes into them being on sale, only to see them for UPTO 10x the amount on sites like viagogo. I fortunately managed to get tickets and then a second set which had better seats. I do have 2 spare tickets for the o2 which I intend to sell on at what I paid for them simply because it’s a lot of money to lose out on (but I won’t be putting them on sites like viagogo because I simply don’t want to line their pockets.

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Didn't Taylor Swift did something last year to fight resellers? :ineedthetruth: I'm asking coz I believe I read something about it

She set up a Presale system where you had to “digitally wait in line” and complete tasks to move up in line. (Watch videos, listen to her music, buy her CD). But it did well at stop bots from buying up tickets. Kesha also did something similar 

1 minute ago, OlliePop said:

She set up a Presale system where you had to “digitally wait in line” and complete tasks to move up in line. (Watch videos, listen to her music, buy her CD). But it did well at stop bots from buying up tickets. Kesha also did something similar 

well, it's kindda weird but something must be done :lessons:

This happens all over the world :tiffhair:

Archived