who else feels depressed? I know I am

timito

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I got floor tickets so im happy about that and im so exited to finally see her again after 7 years :giggleney: 

The only thing im depressed about is that i really want to buy a M&G when i saw how "cheap" they were, the pre sale ones are sold out and im guessing if they release more tomorrow they will go pretty fast as well and i dont have the money and i dont have anyone to borrow from because my family thinks that stuff is just stupid and a waste of money...

im so sad,  :crying2:

Same.

In Belgium we had presale yesterday and official sale today, there are no more M&G's after the presale, I was back in order behind my computer again today but M&G's were never available since 1 min after the start of the presale.

1 hour ago, timito said:

I am really bummed guys. I know its only been presale but I don't think I will be able to get good seats even tomorrow on general sale neither will i get MG. I do have a ticket but its kinda far from the stage so I am not sure if it will be any different than watching videos of her. I really wanted to see her up close I have been a fan for 20 years and I have never seen her live. :( Who else feels depressed and angry at the same time?

I've actually always preferred being a little farther back because you see the show as a whole. YouTube is riddled with up close videos but its more of an experience than anything - you'll have a blast I'm sure!

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

My experience when buying tickets tells me they release bit by bit the seats, which means they're not all sold out but only that porcentage of seats they put available 

If you wait and check day afer day, u may notice price changes and new seats available that weren't before :sendinglove:

sometimes depending on venue you can call too and they can tell you what seats available are rly close. ive done that for brit in philly a few times

12 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Same.

In Belgium we had presale yesterday and official sale today, there are no more M&G's after the presale, I was back in order behind my computer again today but M&G's were never available since 1 min after the start of the presale.

What? how can they release all M&G on a pre sale? :wyd: Thats just sounds wierd, we had pre sale in sweden yesterday and the general sale is tomorow..so im gonna look just because,  tho i cant buy it anyway... :girlwhat:

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, timito said:

I am really bummed guys. I know its only been presale but I don't think I will be able to get good seats even tomorrow on general sale neither will i get MG. I do have a ticket but its kinda far from the stage so I am not sure if it will be any different than watching videos of her. I really wanted to see her up close I have been a fan for 20 years and I have never seen her live. :( Who else feels depressed and angry at the same time?

This makes me so curious

I'd already like to know how the experience will be for you :shake: 

19 hours ago, andrewmo said:

I've actually always preferred being a little farther back because you see the show as a whole. YouTube is riddled with up close videos but its more of an experience than anything - you'll have a blast I'm sure!

Yeah I'm really debating if I get tickets to the front of the stage if I should sell the ones I have at the back because if it's in the middle of the floor I won't be able to see much it's a really hard deduction to make :D 

Guest Diamond Horse
31 minutes ago, timito said:

Got closer seats at B3 raw G for 25th Hopefully thats close enough to see her and enjoy it because I couldn't get MG 

Is it the O2 Arena 

Guest Diamond Horse
50 minutes ago, timito said:

Got closer seats at B3 raw G for 25th Hopefully thats close enough to see her and enjoy it because I couldn't get MG 

Just saw the floor plan. B3 seems rather perfect, and hope it translates to a good experience. :) 

I remember when I was trying few times to get tickets for Lady Gaga "The Monster Ball" and "Born This Way Ball" there were no available tickets, but I kept on trying every once in a while as it wasn't a big deal for me and then both times I found tickets for normal price and I was in front of the stage.

I'm super upset right now because it's Britney and I'm a huge FAN,but I'm trying to chill here and wait.  The 24th it's says on the best spots SOLD OUT witch mean no chance for sure ,but for 25th they're holding the best tickets and they probably release them little by little as they always tryng to push the worst seats to be sold too.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, timito said:

I hope so too. I can't believe it still. It has been my life's dream. 

Awww don't.. no, actually please do make me smile like this :) 

Archived