Live Nation and Ticketmaster Presale Friday UK

timito

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get tickets on either presale dates. I refused to pay 40 extra for yesterday, so I did 3Plus Presale (its like O2, you get a code) for Dublin, Ireland. 

Sat refreshing the site for a half hour and was on Ticketmaster for 9 on the dot, and the 78 euro standing tickets weren't available, tried a few times and was then offered seated tickets in the back of the arena for 200 euro, and when they all sold out, I was notified that they were available on Ticketmaster's sistersite, Seatwave, for 500. 

This is the third time something like this has happened with Ticketmaster. They're not offering tickets so people buy them from their own resale site. Scam. 

2 minutes ago, baddicted said:

Well mine said A2 row H 

2 minutes ago, baddicted said:

Well mine said A2 row H 

Yeah, there’s like Sec BK A2 row H. But I have no clue how close it is, I wanna know before buying it as it’s expensive. I wanna be in front of the stage. It’s really starting to pissing me off this whole getting the tickets situación...

Just now, Plaidatlo said:

Yeah, there’s like Sec BK A2 row H. But I have no clue how close it is, I wanna know before buying it as it’s expensive. I wanna be in front of the stage. It’s really starting to pissing me off this whole getting the tickets situación...

It’s around the catwalk 

3 minutes ago, timito said:

https://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/britney-spears-tickets.html here. and this is an official ticketmaster website for reselling tickets. 

OMG This is a great site!

Yes, its very expensive than ticketmaster but it works,as ticketmaster should work.
You can chose the block you want,buy your ticket,informing you how man are left etc
Good job!
If the tickets are true and not fake this is awsome!

Archived