Live Nation and Ticketmaster Presale Friday UK

timito

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was up so early this morning to get tickets for the Manchester show . The site still crashed on me and my friend so mad. I haven't seen anyone that has gotten tickets. So who brought them? Going to try again tomorrow but **** Live Nation why choose now to crash its almost like a setup. Does anyone think they might add extra dates since the demand is so high.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I tried with cuffe Taylor, livenation and Ticketmaster and nothing :kyliecry:

Same... I tried with all 3 for the Ultimate Package. NADA. What kind of fuckery is this tbh?!

First, LiveNation crashes completely ... the moment it works "currently no tickets available" .... 3 minutes later "no tickets match your search" 

I'm over this tbh... trying one more time tomorrow and that's it. 

1 minute ago, Mike20 said:

I was up so early this morning to get tickets for the Manchester show . The site still crashed on me and my friend so mad. I haven't seen anyone that has gotten tickets. So who brought them? Going to try again tomorrow but **** Live Nation why choose now to crash its almost like a setup. Does anyone think they might add extra dates since the demand is so high.

I do think that's a possibility. Why wouldn't they cash in on it

2 minutes ago, Mike20 said:

People are speculating she may add another o2 London show since she's doing the Friday. Saturday and Sunday could be for extra demand?

2 minutes ago, timito said:

It's just horrible most of the tickets are probably being resold already :( 

This is 2018.... I seriously don't know how our society can be on the verge of curing multiple diseases, yet they still can't manage to effin keep these automated systems away from tickets. 

presales are absolute trash. a way of making fans panic buy in case all the good seats are gone by the time general sale comes around which is completely untrue. they don't release all the tickets for presale including floor seats so that everyone has a fair chance. don't worry if u haven't got tickets today but be quick tomorrow!

Archived