CONFIRMED: Britney will be in Pepsi Super Bowl commercial

anti

29 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

If Pepsi is sponsoring the tour they’ll be promoting it within the commercial prob

Current Brit takes a sip of a pepsi can, she gets flashbacks of her old commercial then zone backs in, smiles, puts the the pepsi down and runs out to a stage for her Piece Of Me Tour. 

Pepsi: Celebrate The Past, Embrace The Future

The tour shouldn't need help so they might not tbh 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then what was the secret project then? Why would she be all dressed up professionally with makeup with a director for no reason if they would show just an old clip from the past of her on that commercial ? She must of filmed something new for THAT commercial...unless that photo we saw is apart of something totally different and not related. So people need to stop calling each other delusional because what the hell are we suppose to think. :mhmsureny:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

If Pepsi is sponsoring the tour they’ll be promoting it within the commercial prob

Current Brit takes a sip of a pepsi can, she gets flashbacks of her old commercial then zone backs in, smiles, puts the the pepsi down and runs out to a stage for her Piece Of Me Tour. 

Pepsi: Celebrate The Past, Embrace The Future

Watch this be better than the actual commercial lol. But I agree it will work out like that which is fine. I just hope the outfit she's in is cute. 

Cindy Crawford is recreating her 1992 commercial again. The first recreation featured her 2 children when they were toddlers. The new recreation will feature her son Presley who is 18 and a model like his mom. It’s like a Then and Now theme.

Maybe Britney will recreate a short part of her first Pepsi commercial with a little bit of Wade Robson’s choreo or something along those lines. If they’re showing current Cindy they’ll probably show current Britney. MJ’s of course will be old footage unless they use a hologram. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

My god!!! She was STUNNING!!! That face!!! The body, the hair!!!! 

I was gonna make a comment on this. She is definitely unreal. Not even her daughter holds a candle to this Cindy. It’s why this commercial is so iconic.

Guest Diamond Horse
3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

If this is true, then Britney won't have a solo commercial, meaning that any rumors we've been having is totally false:anxiety:

Y'ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO IGGY AZALEA's LIVESTREAMS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE :riri: 

Iggy has recently confirmed too that there will be a SuperBowl commercial where she is included in and it will be *star-packed*. It will include the song Savior for the whole commercial. I am not kidding!

Archived