Is the TourClub thing worth it?

Iexpectyouto

So I really really want to go see her (it’ll be my first time), but idk if I’ll get to. Is it worth spending $40 (for a shirt I probably already have) if I end up not going anyway? I mean my main concern is the shows selling out before my birthday (may 19, which I’m sure they will...) because that’s when I’ll get the money to buy the ticket. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so because it's not like it puts you ahead of ppl who already have the presale codes. It would have been different if they did the TourClub and opened that presale up yesterday and then the regular venue presale today but that wasn't the case. I think a lot of ppl are seeing it was a waste of money unless you're just looking for the extras you may get with membership. :-/

I got it and tbh it wasn't really worth it. Like yeah I got my ticket, but I'm not sitting anywhere near where I wanted to sit and the tickets went so fast there may as well not have been a pre-sale. I'm actually even going to try when the tickets go on sale for everybody else to see if I can get better seats.

9 minutes ago, circusbritney said:

I got it and tbh it wasn't really worth it. Like yeah I got my ticket, but I'm not sitting anywhere near where I wanted to sit and the tickets went so fast there may as well not have been a pre-sale. I'm actually even going to try when the tickets go on sale for everybody else to see if I can get better seats.

Ditto.

Archived