Presale Code Question

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

What do you mean? Mine don't even go on sale till 10 am over my way...

1 minute ago, emmagphoto said:

Doesn't presale starts 10 AM local time of the venue? Are you buying for US shows?

Oh yes you’re right sorry. So you’ll have to go on Ticketmaster. You pick you show and then you’ll have different tickets but some will be locked and you’ll have to put your code. 

Just now, baddicted said:

Oh yes you’re right sorry. So you’ll have to go on Ticketmaster. You pick you show and then you’ll have different tickets but some will be locked and you’ll have to put your code. 

Okay cool thanks! So I select the seas before I enter the code? Are the rocked more expensive for the presale?

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay cool thanks! So I select the seas before I enter the code? Are the rocked more expensive for the presale?

You first pick your package. So for instance if you want the First 5 Rows package, you pick it on the list then type the code and then you’ll have the number of your seat. And they’re the same price. 

22 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes I am buying for a US show. Do you know how I am gonna go about all this? :lostney:

All you have to do is wait on the tour website and then as tickets go on sale you'll click the link to "buy tickets" ... it'll then connect you to Ticketmaster. I suggest you make a profile beforehand (if you don't have one already) and then choose the package and ticket amount you want. Make sure you do this right as they become available because M&Gs for instance sold out in seconds for the European dates. 

7 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

All you have to do is wait on the tour website and then as tickets go on sale you'll click the link to "buy tickets" ... it'll then connect you to Ticketmaster. I suggest you make a profile beforehand (if you don't have one already) and then choose the package and ticket amount you want. Make sure you do this right as they become available because M&Gs for instance sold out in seconds for the European dates. 

Thank you!!!! 

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

prove-youre-not-a-robot-dammit-not-aoain

Search for tickets. "find all the cars" (Tickets show up) Nope, I don't like those. Search again. 

"find all the automobiles" "find all the storefronts"  Nope, don't like these either. Search again. 

"find the trees" "find the hills and mountains." Sorry, no more tickets are available. 

3 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Search for tickets. "find all the cars" (Tickets show up) Nope, I don't like those. Search again. 

"find all the automobiles" "find all the storefronts"  Nope, don't like these either. Search again. 

"find the trees" "find the hills and mountains." Sorry, no more tickets are available. 

200.gif

Archived