Anyone here going to Mönchengladbach??

I just bought my ticket.

jWRze.gif

NGL im a bit pissed. The ticket was only 85€ but I HAD TO buy a Britney Tour Pass for 60€  :nopingout:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also bought Shakira tour tickets for June. So yay. 2018 will be a good year. :jamout:

Just now, TheSmasher said:

Me, if someone can share their  tour pass with me

if you pay me half the price Ill share :imok:

5 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

Cant spend more moeny, going to see shakira plus britney and im moving too. Im a student :kyliecry:

i guess ill wait until tomorrow

omg you to?? Where are you seeing Shakira?? Im going to Cologne

Y'all better stop calling me a hater now. I just spent 150€ to watch a show I cant stand just to see Britney.

source.gif

25 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Wtf is this town again :imok:

Its a itsy bitsy town in Germany with less than 300000 inhabitants. Slay. Forest Fantsy Tour.

Moenchengladbach.jpg

Just now, IUSAtonight said:

What's a tour pass? I am still thinking about it tbh, mostly for the Berlin date but i don't know if I can afford tickets, plane tickets and staying there. Also i'll probably have to go alone and i'm really into that :imok:

today is the presale and you can only buy tickets if you have a tourpass. They cost 60€ and the only thing you can do with them is buy tickets 1 day earlier. :imok:

But since most of the seat tickets were allready sold out it was a good call to buy one.  Yeah Im also going to have to spend about 100€ in train tickets but I hope I find something cheap on Airbnb to stay there. TBH it is POM so im not sure I would pay to fly to Berlin just to see her. For me its more of a bucketlist thing.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

today is the presale and you can only buy tickets if you have a tourpass. They cost 60€ and the only thing you can do with them is buy tickets 1 day earlier. :imok:

But since most of the seat tickets were allready sold out it was a good call to buy one.  Yeah Im also going to have to spend about 100€ in train tickets but I hope I find something cheap on Airbnb to stay there. TBH it is POM so im not sure I would pay to fly to Berlin just to see her. For me its more of a bucketlist thing.

Well that's true, im not excited to see the show, just to see Britney. I haven't checked Ryanair for tickets yet, they usually have affordable prices but i think it's too soon to find tickets for August.

Just now, IUSAtonight said:

Well that's true, im not excited to see the show, just to see Britney. I haven't checked Ryanair for tickets yet, they usually have affordable prices but i think it's too soon to find tickets for August.

where are you flying from??

• Deactivated
41 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

"How you doing Moccagladbeech?"

then before Freakshow "you still with me mochaccino?" 

Archived