No PARIS for the tour .... I just can't

crazyboutbrit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/01/2018 at 10:03 AM, MaPlayz said:

Paris would have been perfect for a weekend trip. But tbh, once the concert is over what are you really gonna do in freaking Antwerp/Monchengladbach/Svanskasomething :giggleney:still gonna travel to one of these places for her tho :) 

Antwerp is gorgeous. Loads of rivers, quaint little shops and cafe's, chocolatiers that sell homemade chocolate, truffles etc. Loads of Italian places, pizza places, german burger places, quirky museums. I'd much rather go to Antwerp and experience all that than stand at the bottom of the boring Eiffel tower staring at it :flawlessbye:

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Antwerp is gorgeous. Loads of rivers, quaint little shops and cafe's, chocolatiers that sell homemade chocolate, truffles etc. Loads of Italian places, pizza places, german burger places, quirky museums. I'd much rather go to Antwerp and experience all that than stand at the bottom of the boring Eiffel tower staring at it :flawlessbye:

I didn't mean to insult Antwerp... just thought it was a bit of an odd choice tbh. Having said that, Paris has MUCH more to offer than the Eiffel Tower. That should literally take up 1 hour of ur time and that's only if you REALLY wanna go up the tower.. I've been there like 10 times and 9 out of the 10 times I didn't even go to the Eiffel Tower. 

23 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I didn't mean to insult Antwerp... just thought it was a bit of an odd choice tbh. Having said that, Paris has MUCH more to offer than the Eiffel Tower. That should literally take up 1 hour of ur time and that's only if you REALLY wanna go up the tower.. I've been there like 10 times and 9 out of the 10 times I didn't even go to the Eiffel Tower. 

I honestly believe Britney is touring the places she loves the best. That's why there's a few days in between each show. I can imagine Britney loving the chocolatiers, restaurants, museums, monuments etc in Scarborough, Antwerp, London, etc

3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I honestly believe Britney is touring the places she loves the best. That's why there's a few days in between each show. I can imagine Britney loving the chocolatiers, restaurants, museums, monuments etc in Scarborough, Antwerp, London, etc

Britney loves London, Paris, Rome, New York and Hawaii tho :hahayea:

Archived