crazyboutbrit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, crazyboutbrit said:

Like seriously No Paris date .... usually she never skip Paris when touring

What happened this time? 

:kyliecry:

I was JUST about to post about this. Don't you think they'll add it? 

Because like you say they usually book her one or several dates in Paris. Actually I believe there was plans for her to perform there last summer just like several sites announced, but plans got changed for them to only book Asia.

I could also see them book Stockholm, now she'll perform a concert in a smaller city.

7 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Like seriously No Paris date .... usually she never skip Paris when touring

What happened this time? 

:kyliecry:

Paris would have been perfect for a weekend trip. But tbh, once the concert is over what are you really gonna do in freaking Antwerp/Monchengladbach/Svanskasomething :giggleney:still gonna travel to one of these places for her tho :) 

2 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I was JUST about to post about this. Don't you think they'll add it? 

Because like you say they usually book her one or several dates in Paris. Actually I believe there was plans for her to perform there last summer just like several sites announced, but plans got changed for them to only book Asia.

I could also see them book Stockholm, now she'll perform a concert in a smaller city.

Live Nation confirmed days ago that she won't be performing in Paris 

18 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Stop complaining!!! She's just doing a small tour and a few countries and they had to choose. I think there's a city nearby for everyone in the EU

Not really, she's basically not going anywhere southern and eastern than Germany, and that's like more than half of Europe. And it's expensive to travel to the nearest city where she's performing. 

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

Paris would have been perfect for a weekend trip. But tbh, once the concert is over what are you really gonna do in freaking Antwerp/Monchengladbach/Svanskasomething :giggleney:still gonna travel to one of these places for her tho :) 

Never underestimate Antwerp. at least we have britney coming over:tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

she's pissed of because some of the fans speaking french complained about her french accent on Coupure Eclectrique. she was like... "oh... so you don't appreciate my effort to record a full song in french? than **** ya'll im not coming to France" . :bang:

She invented french just to sing that song and gave it to France as their official language. Ungrateful ******* :sassybrit:

Archived