Is anyone going to the London or Manchester shows?

Slayer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BlueGangsta said:

from http://www.hospitalitycentre.co.uk/concerts/britney-spears-vip-tickets-hospitality-boxes/

you get a bit better treatment they call 'VIP' but you get seats in block 102/103 which are apparently close to the stage but ive sat there before they do have a good view, i couldnt risk not getting a ticket!

About £225+VAT per person

You can only buy 2 tickets tho!! I need only 1 :cry:

Just emailed them to definitely confirm I get my seats for sure and got a reply:

'thank you very much for getting the booking form signed off, the two places have been allocated from our stock into your name (we do not offer the general release tickets that are on sale tomorrow).

We will get the invoice together and send over.

Thank you again for the business. Please let me know if you have any queries.'

http://www.hospitalitycentre.co.uk/concerts/britney-spears-vip-tickets-hospitality-boxes/

:sendinglove:

4 minutes ago, BlueGangsta said:

No, if you look on an O2 map - its block 102 or 103 so great view but not sure how the stage will be set up, if there is a catwalk set up it will be pretty close I guess, but those seats get taken so fast :otears:

That’s what I’m worried about :kyliecry:I want front row but if it’s sold I want decent seats so I’m at a loss 

Just now, danvonerich said:

That’s what I’m worried about :kyliecry:I want front row but if it’s sold I want decent seats so I’m at a loss 

you might as well try for the good seats, if you dont get them within like the first 15/30 mins you can try see how many the VIP place has? I just couldnt risk it personally!  :sendinglove:

Guys I messaged LiveNation today...

They have confirmed they are 2 separate purchases.

The M&G doesn't come with a ticket. So you need to complete one order. Start fresh- and order the other.

I asked Livenation to confirm this and they said go in and get your VIP ticket first as they are likely to sell out quickly- and then once paid and confirmed...go back and get your seats.

I think it's a bit messed up as chances of you having crappy seats are high. But this is what they advised.

So I'm sorting my VIP ticket... and have someone else sorting the seats at same time to try and balance out the m&g and also get good seats for the show (since there's no standing!!!):meltdown:

6 minutes ago, King Kylie said:

yes i wanna know this too :)

1 hour ago, DownAndUp said:

I want to get meet and greet but my partner isn’t too bothered about meeting her ? Do I have to buy two meet and greets to be next to each other ?

51 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Guys I messaged LiveNation today...

They have confirmed they are 2 separate purchases.

The M&G doesn't come with a ticket. So you need to complete one order. Start fresh- and order the other.

I asked Livenation to confirm this and they said go in and get your VIP ticket first as they are likely to sell out quickly- and then once paid and confirmed...go back and get your seats.

I think it's a bit messed up as chances of you having crappy seats are high. But this is what they advised.

So I'm sorting my VIP ticket... and have someone else sorting the seats at same time to try and balance out the m&g and also get good seats for the show (since there's no standing!!!):meltdown:

What’s a vip ticket ? What does it include ?

Im confused, you say to buy the vip ticket first and then go sort your Seat ticket but wouldn’t it make sense to sort your seat first ? To get a good one ??

im so confused :kyliecry:

why are there normal tickets, vip tickets and then meet and greet packages ? I understand the meet and greet is seperate, but what am I actually buying 

57 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

What’s a vip ticket ? What does it include ?

Im confused, you say to buy the vip ticket first and then go sort your Seat ticket but wouldn’t it make sense to sort your seat first ? To get a good one ??

im so confused :kyliecry:

why are there normal tickets, vip tickets and then meet and greet packages ? I understand the meet and greet is seperate, but what am I actually buying 

Sorry- I was talking about the m&g.

If you're just buying the hot package or the first 5 row package then they obviously come with the seat. So just go straight to the VIP section.

Only m&g needs to be purchased separately from your actual seat ticket (cannot be done at checkout like the Vegas layout).

Archived