Is anyone going to the London or Manchester shows?

Slayer

16 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

London!!

I'm planning on buying a Golden Circle ticket. I'm 25, female and all my friends are huge flops and don't want to go. :sofedup:

So if anyone wants to come with it'd be great! I've never met an Exhaler. Think it would be amazing! :jumpney:

Just let me know guys :bigkiss:

Golden circle? What do you know :truthtea:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Golden circle? What do you know :truthtea:

Well, when I saw Queen Riri & Floponce on tour 2 years ago, there was a “golden circle” around the stage. Although that was Wembley arena, but pretty sure the 02 will have it too. Basically it’s standing, but right next to the stage. Quite pricey tho, for Beyonka the tickets for GC were from £250 upwards. I’d pay that for Brit tho :)

5 hours ago, Isla. said:

What exactly is the golden circle? Is that the floor seats?

@kittyonstrike  I'd be interested in meeting you too, as I also might be going alone. I'm also a girl! :) 

Just now, kittyonstrike said:

Well, when I saw Queen Riri & Floponce on tour 2 years ago, there was a “golden circle” around the stage. Although that was Wembley arena, but pretty sure the 02 will have it too. Basically it’s standing, but right next to the stage. Quite pricey tho, for Beyonka the tickets for GC were from £250 upwards. I’d pay that for Brit tho :)

Sure, that’d be awesome. Let me know if you get the tickets and then I can PM you my number. Do you live in London also?

12 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Yeah I was in Golden Circles for Riri & Bey.

I just meant... there's been no word of standing in the UK dates yet. Well not that I can see anyway. Shittymaster haven't updated anything on the Glasgow event and presale starts in 15 minutes!

2 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Whaaat?? From where? How much?!

from http://www.hospitalitycentre.co.uk/concerts/britney-spears-vip-tickets-hospitality-boxes/

you get a bit better treatment they call 'VIP' but you get seats in block 102/103 which are apparently close to the stage but ive sat there before they do have a good view, i couldnt risk not getting a ticket!

About £225+VAT per person

Archived