Is anyone going to the London or Manchester shows?

Slayer

13 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i think i'm going to go to the London show but my friends are being flops :otears:

Eurgh same. I thought my best friend might have come with me but he told me 'he's not a big enough fan' :crying2: even though he has a few Britney songs on his phone...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really considering going to Dublin!! I mean, it's not like Britney's coming to Italy anytime soon! Travelling all the way to another country just for a concert date isn't something i would normally do BUT a. It's Britney, b. one of my closest friends is about to move to Dublin and I would like to visit her in the summer so maybe i could plan this whole thing around the event. She's not a fan though... I guess she would come with me if she didn't have to pay for the ticket... The problem is that now would be a great time to buy the plane tickets as well, but I don't even know if my boss would give me the week off from work!  :umsaywhat:

2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Eurgh same. I thought my best friend might have come with me but he told me 'he's not a big enough fan' :crying2: even though he has a few Britney songs on his phone...

i'm so tempted to go on my own and just make friends, i did that when i went to POM in Vegas and met britney!

6 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i'm so tempted to go on my own and just make friends, i did that when i went to POM in Vegas and met britney!

Yeah I might go on my own but I've never been to a concert by myself and I'd rather go with someone. Do you think I should do it?

12 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

same i have literally no one that will go :tear:

probably still going to go anyway

Same here! I will probably have to "gift" the ticket to that one friend of mine who isn't a fan but, by the time of Britney's concert, will conveniently live in Dublin and will know her way around the city... She's really not into Britney's music though! :decisions:

Archived