Is anyone going to the London or Manchester shows?

Slayer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

Oh hey (also from liverpool)

Going Manchester, Scarborough, Dublin and possibly brighton

OMG I live on Sefton. I'm not sure if will Be a good idea go to Scarborough, even if you could pick the best seats the theater is ****, there's a moat between the stage and the public, so she will be far even on the first row.

Also the Manchester date is on the next day. You should think about you must rest travel from Liverpool to Scarborough and then to Manchester all in two days. Think about it 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

OMG I live on Sefton. I'm not sure if will Be a good idea go to Scarborough, even if you could pick the best seats the theater is ****, there's a moat between the stage and the public, so she will be far even on the first row.

Also the Manchester date is on the next day. You should think about you must rest travel from Liverpool to Scarborough and then to Manchester all in two days. Think about it 

They cover the moat over for big concerts and they said on twitter today they are for britney to create the standing area!

The travel is fine though - I work in manchester and commute every day so I'm used to it haha

http://www.musicweek.com/cimages/ed1a885ac572d8fdf3f017b61f70c6ae.jpeg 

2 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

They cover the moat over for big concerts and they said on twitter today they are for britney to create the standing area!

The travel is fine though - I work in manchester and commute every day so I'm used to it haha

Interesting, if this is true will be better there that Manchester Arena

Archived