How fast do you think the UK dates will sell ??

jonloch1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I really don't know. She's everywhere now but that doesn't mean people will buy tickets. 

The pride was sold out in minutes cause the price was £21, so is cheap af. 

Anyways my current balance is £20... I'm expecting to purchase the tickets to Manchester on next Friday. But I'm scared of a sell out.... and also the information about the seats is confuse, some dates the floor is standing, some dates seated, gosh I'm scared but I know at the end I will have the time of my life. 

9 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

She's never sold out tours in the UK I'm sure it won't sell out in 15mins. I signed up to livenation for the presale on friday 

Ummm she sold out 8 O2 dates in a row for the Circus tour. She is in a MUCH better place than she was in during the FF tour, And the Brits are thirsty for Britney this time around. Don’t underestimate her selling power. 

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

At this point I really don't know. She's everywhere now but that doesn't mean people will buy tickets. 

That's my issue. Part of me thinks she will because there is a huge buzz on the net. but part of me thinks she wont because last time she toured the UK in 2011 she got bad reviews. I'm so nervous!

Archived