Is it so hard to start a new production?

nakedsoldier

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. She better not be that twitchy by the time the new show comes. Hopefully she doesn't have time to develop these bad mannerisms as the tour isn't that long. Hopefully the rehearsals stick with her for the duration of this tour. I hope she doesn't find this new way of "performing" hot because it certainly isn't :imok:

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

ya'll need to stop watching every bootleg performance of Piece of Me ,shot through the lens of a Iphone5, and then getting mad about how amateur the show looks. :tiffcackle:

I saw it in person and it wasn't as great as a tour. It could have been better since she's Britney Spears. The screens were the most impressive part and she's not taking those with her. 

They can change some dancebreaks and add a couple of new songs but to make a completely different show is unnecessary. Britney's not doing an 80+ dates tour or promoting a new album. She's just taking her Vegas show to the east coast and some countries in Europe that haven't seen it live before cause it's not the same as watching it on videos. You need to understand that 

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They can change some dancebreaks and add a couple of new songs but to make a completely different show is unnecessary. Britney's not doing an 80+ dates tour or promoting a new album. She's just taking her Vegas show to the east coast and some countries in Europe that haven't seen it live before cause it's not the same as watching it on videos. You need to understand that 

People keep bringing up the videos, but the videos will be what it's like. A HUGE part of seeing the show at Planet Hollywood was the screens. Those added a lot! The videos for the most part cut out the screens so they are a better representative of that the tour will be like than going to PH was. 

2 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

People keep bringing up the videos, but the videos will be what it's like. A HUGE part of seeing the show at Planet Hollywood was the screens. Those added a lot! The videos for the most part cut out the screens so they are a better representative of that the tour will be like than going to PH was. 

It's not the same as watching it LIVE

On 24/01/2018 at 12:10 AM, soeffnperf said:

My body is ready for her to just walk on stage during the work b intro. :comingthru:

Then for them to hold a bed sheet for her BOMT intro after removing everytime, the wings, and obviously that transition. :tiffanynod:

And also scrapping I love rock and roll because shipping the guitar just didn’t work. :chershade:

Followed by Britney dancing with an invisible bar during DYWCO :feelingmyself:

At least they have the little stool with the pole for slave.  Coins well spent on new props for that Asia tour.  :riri:

TC already showcased Circus: High School Musical edition without the ring of fire. Gotta love them Disney throwbacks. :makesomenoise:

Finally, there won’t be the toxic tree since there really is no way they can move that around. :tear:

ok bye everyone thanks for coming!:messbye:

lolol im obviously trying hard to go and I am worried that I won’t get tickets or good ones. But it is a shame that the version of POM the GP is gonna see doesn’t have a lot of the stage magic. Well at least no awkward fast dancing to the slow first half of toxic. On the bright side, focusing on arenas abroad is great for all those fans who couldn’t come. Not only is it more expensive for them to travel to Vegas but some might just not have gotten the travel visa. I do appreciate this as a good opportunity for them.  

:orangu::orangu:

• Super Mods

I think people are missing the fact that POM is being done again so that fans who didn’t get to go to Vegas can see the show now, people been bitching that why don’t she take the show in the road so fans aren’t paying thousands just to go to Vegas and now people are bitching that she’s doing the same show? There’s a reason she’s only going to limited cities. 

Archived