Is it so hard to start a new production?

nakedsoldier

6 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Because it's not a nice gesture to scam your fans! They are not taking the Vegas experience overseas, they are taking a cheap watered down version overseas to cash in money! If they really cared, they would take the whole production overseas like an actual tour, but they wont! Look up the video's from the Asia tour and compare them to the actual Vegas production. 

they're taking the show overseas to the people who didnt get to travel all the way to vegas. whats the big ******* deal? if you have a problem with it dont go. there are plenty of fans dying to see her live, and i for one am glad they get to. i swear people like to make everything an issue. if she sat on her *** and didnt do anything for the year people would say shes lazy but her continuing to have some sort of work schedule makes her a greedy *****. guess she cant win.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

they cant create an ENTIRELY new show in less than 6 months. yes they could implement changes in costume or add a new routine but its team britney, its probably not gonna happen. im still excited for the chance to see her though regardless of whether she performs like crap. there are so many other elements of a live show that will make it a great experience :mhm:

if they were able to do POM 2.0 in just a few weeks, im sure they can do some updates for the tour but then reality kicks in...

It will be like the asian tour, she'll rehearse one week before the first date and most of the show will be hair scratching and knee bending. Hopefully she'll keep the killer shape, i'm not ready to see her being criticized for her body too:nyheadache:

She should have stopped for a year or two, prepare a new production, new music and start a tour from Europe ( and by the way uk is part of Europe..:imok:)

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

they cant create an ENTIRELY new show in less than 6 months. yes they could implement changes in costume or add a new routine but its team britney, its probably not gonna happen. im still excited for the chance to see her though regardless of whether she performs like crap. there are so many other elements of a live show that will make it a great experience :mhm:

You think she performs like crap,yet you still want to go? :orangu:

30 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Same for me, she has her good moments, but remember, in my case she hasn’t been to Norway since OHT, even tho she is not at her best, she is still someone I have wanted to see since I was 5

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Love your truthful positivity. I would see her if she were going to be closer.  I love the whole theatrics of a Britney concert, not to mention her presence....

FFT was hated by many but I still loved it. Theme...story...pyrotechnics...her...

equaled a great experience for me at least. :sendinglove:

4 hours ago, P'NutButterney said:

That's more time than most modern artists have to put a show together. 

The truth is Britney doesn't really give a **** about her career, she has her team book these things as a means to make money... and that's it. :overitkbye:

most modern shows aren't a big spectacle like they used to be imo so i can see why it would take less than 6 months to organise. but i agree nonetheless

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

she hasn't been here in years, i've never seen her live, i doubt she will come here often enough for me to see her and its not like im expecting prime level performances so why put it off? 

i'll repeat it for u since u missed it the last time, there is more to a live show especially with a performer like britney where there is more going on than just her performance. yeah she might halfass the entire show but the atmosphere, hearing the hits "live", the production & the excitement of seeing britney will make it a more enjoyable experience than sitting on a computer watching a youtube video which fans (including myself) will pick at all the moments britney ***** up the choreo, bends her knee or plays with her hair. its unlikely i will notice all that crap during the show

17 minutes ago, chanse84 said:

Love your truthful positivity. I would see her if she were going to be closer.  I love the whole theatrics of a Britney concert, not to mention her presence....

FFT was hated by many but I still loved it. Theme...story...pyrotechnics...her...

equaled a great experience for me at least. :sendinglove:

yeah exactly. i dislike the pom show but from experience with other live shows ive been to, there is a difference between attending and watching a clip on youtube. there's so many factors that make it all the more enjoyable :yaknow:

My body is ready for her to just walk on stage during the work b intro. :comingthru:

Then for them to hold a bed sheet for her BOMT intro after removing everytime, the wings, and obviously that transition. :tiffanynod:

And also scrapping I love rock and roll because shipping the guitar just didn’t work. :chershade:

Followed by Britney dancing with an invisible bar during DYWCO :feelingmyself:

At least they have the little stool with the pole for slave.  Coins well spent on new props for that Asia tour.  :riri:

TC already showcased Circus: High School Musical edition without the ring of fire. Gotta love them Disney throwbacks. :makesomenoise:

Finally, there won’t be the toxic tree since there really is no way they can move that around. :tear:

ok bye everyone thanks for coming!:messbye:

lolol im obviously trying hard to go and I am worried that I won’t get tickets or good ones. But it is a shame that the version of POM the GP is gonna see doesn’t have a lot of the stage magic. Well at least no awkward fast dancing to the slow first half of toxic. On the bright side, focusing on arenas abroad is great for all those fans who couldn’t come. Not only is it more expensive for them to travel to Vegas but some might just not have gotten the travel visa. I do appreciate this as a good opportunity for them.  

On 23/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, The Greatest Show said:

of course its hard and expensive and a lot of work. But they have enough time and money to make good changes.

They could easily learn new dancebreaks or change up the current choreo a bit. But lbr its just going to get easier and sloppier.

fixed

It's not about being cheap as much as it's about managing a business. They've got a finished product that they know would sell; Why try and fix it by spending all this extra money when it's clearly ain't broken. I literally realized that as I came out of her concert in Tel Aviv which sold 55,000 tickets. Once you realize the masses of people that would still pay a good sum of money to see Britney, you understand that it doesn't really matter if they change anything at all, people wanna see Brit.

I do agree they'll change small bits, but that's cause it's always like that, even in Vegas. Just think of all the changes the show already went through since it just started.

On 2018-01-23 at 9:28 PM, asitalian12587 said:

they're taking the show overseas to the people who didnt get to travel all the way to vegas. whats the big effin deal? if you have a problem with it dont go. there are plenty of fans dying to see her live, and i for one am glad they get to. i swear people like to make everything an issue. if she sat on her *** and didnt do anything for the year people would say shes lazy but her continuing to have some sort of work schedule makes her a greedy *****. guess she cant win.

AMEN!!!! This 100% 

I think they got so traumatized  after what they had paid for the original POM show, that they want to make it last for as long as they can. 

I don't think it's hard to start a new show, what's hard is that they have to pay, they have to have rehearsals with the new props, the new choreo, the new outfits, and I suppose Britney really wants to take this time off, for her. 

On 1/23/2018 at 1:09 PM, nakedsoldier said:

Seriously I don't get it! Celine Dion was doing Vegas for years, she then wont on a massive world tour with a NEW production. Why is it so hard for this **** team to hire a tour director and come up with a new concept? She always gets so bored of the amazing stuff she does, and yet she sticks with the most boring **** she does.

Piece of Me is over, no one CARES about it, let it rest for what it was!

This is such a waste of her talent. And off course I will buy a ticket cause I love Britney in general, but **** like this pisses me off so much!

And please don't come with **** like stop ruining it for the rest of us. This is a discussion board, I just find it disrespectful to her fans to bring a watered down version of a show that already was **** in the first place.

This is what it's going to look like, cause let's face it, she is not going to do anything different than the Asia tour.

This is so tragic, it looks like a high school talent show.

Does Celine Dion dance in her show though?

I'd imagine changing her show it mostly the song list and the theatrical aspect. Since she just sings on stage she does t have to really learn anything new. (I could be wrong tho)

Britney's is choreography and the whole visual aspect. It takes alot longer and more grueling rehearsals.

Archived