Is it so hard to start a new production?

nakedsoldier

Seriously I don't get it! Celine Dion was doing Vegas for years, she then wont on a massive world tour with a NEW production. Why is it so hard for this **** team to hire a tour director and come up with a new concept? She always gets so bored of the amazing stuff she does, and yet she sticks with the most boring **** she does.

Piece of Me is over, no one CARES about it, let it rest for what it was!

This is such a waste of her talent. And off course I will buy a ticket cause I love Britney in general, but **** like this pisses me off so much!

And please don't come with **** like stop ruining it for the rest of us. This is a discussion board, I just find it disrespectful to her fans to bring a watered down version of a show that already was **** in the first place.

This is what it's going to look like, cause let's face it, she is not going to do anything different than the Asia tour.

This is so tragic, it looks like a high school talent show.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually is hard to make a new show. Lots of time and money for a new set, learn new choreography, new costumes, new lighting, new screen projections, new musical arrangements. But I don't get the point of this tour other than to milk POM even more. It should have died when Vegas died and then she could do a proper tour for B10.

they cant create an ENTIRELY new show in less than 6 months. yes they could implement changes in costume or add a new routine but its team britney, its probably not gonna happen. im still excited for the chance to see her though regardless of whether she performs like crap. there are so many other elements of a live show that will make it a great experience :mhm:

8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

they cant create an ENTIRELY new show in less than 6 months. yes they could implement changes in costume or add a new routine but its team britney, its probably not gonna happen. im still excited for the chance to see her though regardless of whether she performs like crap. there are so many other elements of a live show that will make it a great experience :mhm:

They crafted POM in less time and with her current body/confidence, they could craft a better show between now and July 

I share your frustration for sure but I did see POM and I thought it was pretty good. When you're there in person, your like damn no wonder why Britney is so fit because she literally didn't stop moving for 2 hours. I'm not saying it was prime dancing but it was still good and I respect her for that.

Also, it is extremely expensive to start fresh and create a new show. I don't think this tour is the "start if something new" as it is just being understanding and sweet to her fans that didn't get a chance to go because they lived on the east coast as well as Europe . Why not build off of something that already exists for one last run. I do believe that she will change some choreography and outfit because it's 5 monthes away and won't be rushed.

lastly, I think she will be recording her new album over the next few monthes so that's probably where a lot of her time and energy will go. I think we will have a new album later this year..possibly a new song before the tour to create some buzz

21 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

That's more time than most modern artists have to put a show together. 

The truth is Britney doesn't really give a **** about her career, she has her team book these things as a means to make money... and that's it. :overitkbye:

45 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Exactly. Also think of us international fans who haven’t been able to go to Vegas :mattafact: 

1 hour ago, Comical33 said:

I share your frustration for sure but I did see POM and I thought it was pretty good. When you're there in person, your like damn no wonder why Britney is so fit because she literally didn't stop moving for 2 hours. I'm not saying it was prime dancing but it was still good and I respect her for that.

Yes I get that, but keep in mind that none of the big production props will be there. There is not even the Everytime wings, not the ring of fire during circus, not the big tree during Toxic. Those are all gonna be scrapped just like during the Asia tour, so you will be left with some lights and a cheap looking stage and Aliexpress costumes. I am already embarrassed to go, because my non fan friends are more excited to go than I am and I already know what they are gonna say after we leave the show.

Today at work I said to colleagues I was going and they were like OMG does she still perform? She has not been to Europe in like 10 years but Im sure she will be great, cause that's how we remember her. I was like Oh god... Brace yourselfs!

55 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Exactly. Also think of us international fans who haven’t been able to go to Vegas :mattafact: 

Agree with both of you but then are should be 2 solutions rather than milking POM.

1. Take the time and do an actual Proper World tour for B10

2. Revamp the show, take some props instead of watering down the show like in Asia.

5 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Agree with both of you but then are should be 2 solutions rather than milking POM.

1. Take the time and do an actual Proper World tour for B10

2. Revamp the show, take some props instead of watering down the show like in Asia.

I agree about a B10 world tour. I’d like to see some of the props too.

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

Fans will see it . Not everyone has memorized the YouTube videos . It’s new for the people who will go . Simple as that... 

ding ding ding. its crazy to me how some people here cant grasp this concept. shes taking her vegas show to fans who couldnt get to vegas. whats the big deal? its a nice gesture and she gets to keep busy. the new stuff will come after.

3 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

ding ding ding. its crazy to me how some people here cant grasp this concept. shes taking her vegas show to fans who couldnt get to vegas. whats the big deal? its a nice gesture and she gets to keep busy. the new stuff will come after.

Because it's not a nice gesture to scam your fans! They are not taking the Vegas experience overseas, they are taking a cheap watered down version overseas to cash in money! If they really cared, they would take the whole production overseas like an actual tour, but they wont! Look up the video's from the Asia tour and compare them to the actual Vegas production. 

Archived