Changes in the Upcoming Tour...

E.T.

So I am pretty sure we are ALL super excited about Britney doing the tour! I will be seeing her in Mohegan Sun, CT...

So this leads to my main question, if you guys had to change songs and their choreography, what will they be and why?

Best wishes! :sendinglove:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, E.T. said:

So I am pretty sure we are ALL super excited about Britney doing the tour! I will be seeing her in Mohegan Sun, CT...

So this leads to my main question, if you guys had to change songs and their choreography, what will they be and why?

Best wishes! :sendinglove:

The most tragic ones:
1) STRONGER / CRAZY (seriously, this medley gives me nightmare. She had lots of bad performances but this is the ugliest, shittiest, most unbearable one) :meltdown:
2) BOYS (the awful remix, the ugly pitched vocals, the zumba fitness moves are horrible) :anxiety:
3) CIRCUS (the cringy moves during the verses and the second chorus, her walking during the breakdown is painful) :nyheadache:

4) IF YOU SEEK AMY (the circus tour one was good, the fft one was decent, this one is just a mess) :sobbing:

5) TILL THE WORLD ENDS (the first verse used to be cool, but the rest is just cringy as ****) :usher:

Then I'd  like her to fix her timing during the performances and to insert again all the scrapped choreographies and moves (bti original chorus, pom chorus, bomt dancebreak and moves, touch of my hand...)

Scrap:

“Stronger” and “Crazy” - they are truly awful performances and are embarrassing to watch.  Not even just Britney, the dancers look ridiculous too.

Revamp:

“Till The World Ends” - one of her newer classics...it needs to be there, but the current performance is a mess and needs a total revamp with fantastic choreography.

”...BOMT/OIDIA” - LOVE these performances, but they need a new, fresh break in between.  The original break was decent, but the latest one is a train wreck.

”Everytime” - she needs to ditch the wings, even though they are beautiful and exchange them for a damn stool and just sit there and SING LIVE.

”Piece of Me” - I still don’t understand how they named the show after this song, but she only performs a small part of it.  They need to cut it from the Blackout medley and create a brand new, full routine for it.  They can keep the breakdown the way it is if they want, I kind of like it, but the song is amazing and deserves a full, fantastic performance.

”Womanizer” - ...they can do better...seriously we aren’t here for Robo-Brit.  Keep the breakdown, it’s amazing when she gives it her all.

Add:

HIAM - one of her #1’s that deserves some recognition because it’s amazing.  I’d be here for a slower, ballad-esque version that builds to the final chorus with some outstanding choreography.

“Radar” - probably an unpopular opinion, but it remains my favorite Blackout track.  I’d love to see Britney own this song on stage again.

of course, we need fresh, new, exciting costumes that don’t look cheap.  The rest of the show, I think is fantastic and should stay the way it is.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I would make sure that she wears a collar and gets electricuted everytime she touches her hair, bends her knees, does her epilepsy choreo, does the buttwhipe or the chest thrusts.

HAHAHAHAHA! I live for these responses! :cuteneylaugh:

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

The most tragic ones:
1) STRONGER / CRAZY (seriously, this medley gives me nightmare. She had lots of bad performances but this is the ugliest, shittiest, most unbearable one) :meltdown:
2) BOYS (the awful remix, the ugly pitched vocals, the zumba fitness moves are horrible) :anxiety:
3) CIRCUS (the cringy moves during the verses and the second chorus, her walking during the breakdown is painful) :nyheadache:

4) IF YOU SEEK AMY (the circus tour one was good, the fft one was decent, this one is just a mess) :sobbing:

5) TILL THE WORLD ENDS (the first verse used to be cool, but the rest is just cringy as ****) :usher:

Then I'd  like her to fix her timing during the performances and to insert again all the scrapped choreographies and moves (bti original chorus, pom chorus, bomt dancebreak and moves, touch of my hand...)

And replace those songs with:

overprotected

full slave choreo

hiam

Love me Down

maybe Hot as Ice

1. Work *****
2. Womanizer
3. Break The Ice/Piece Of Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. Everytime
5. ...Baby One More Time/Oops!...I Did It Again
Interlude - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) - including new video of Britney performing in the same vein as the stage scene in Camilla’s Havana video, with a male & female dancer performing on stage
6. Me Against The Music
7. Overprotected
8. Gimme More
Interlude - Scream & Shout
9. Boys
10. 3
11. Hold It Against Me
Interlude - Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
12. I’m A Slave 4 U
13. Make Me... (edit - removing G-Eazy’s rap and final chorus)
14. Freakshow
15. Do Somethin’
16. Circus
17. If U Seek Amy
18. Breathe On Me
19. Slumber Party
20. Touch Of My Hand
21. Toxic
22. Stronger/(You Drive Me) Crazy
23. Till The World Ends

‘Overprotected’ replaces ‘I Love Rock N Roll’
‘3’ replaces ‘Do You Wanna Come Over’
‘Hold It Against Me’ replaces ‘Missy Elliott Medley’

Presuming she won't add any new Glory material, this is as realistic as I'd hope for, and a more well-rounded 'Greatest Hits' type show.

8 hours ago, yorkster said:

1. Work *****
2. Womanizer
3. Break The Ice/Piece Of Me
4. Everytime
5. ...Baby One More Time/Oops!...I Did It Again
Interlude - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) - including new video of Britney performing in the same vein as the stage scene in Camilla’s Havana video, with a male & female dancer performing on stage
6. Me Against The Music
7. Overprotected
8. Gimme More
9. Boys
10. 3
11. Hold It Against Me
Interlude - Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
12. I’m A Slave 4 U
13. Make Me... (edit - removing G-Eazy’s rap and final chorus)
14. Freakshow
15. Do Somethin’
16. Circus
17. If U Seek Amy
18. Breathe On Me
19. Slumber Party
20. Touch Of My Hand
21. Toxic
22. Stronger/(You Drive Me) Crazy
23. Till The World Ends

‘Overprotected’ replaces ‘I Love Rock N Roll’
‘3’ replaces ‘Do You Wanna Come Over’
‘Hold It Against Me’ replaces ‘Missy Elliott Medley’

Presuming she won't add any new Glory material, this is as realistic as I'd hope for, and a more well-rounded 'Greatest Hits' type show.

I love your take! Here's mine. I tried to make it as realistic as possible. It's more of a "fixed" Pom 2.0 than a real Pom 3.0 though.
-New outfits for every act
-Professional makeup and hair for every show
-If she's not willing to record new prerecorded vocals, add back the pom 1.0 scrapped ones at least and sing live Everytime
-Fix her timing during performances
-No more knee bendings, breast explosions and hair touching

-No more Boys, no more Stronger / Crazy Satan medley, full pom perfomance, Hiam and 3 are back while Do Something, Crazy and DYWCO are out
-A little shorter set so she doesn't get too tired and lazy for the last sections

Intro
1. Work *****

2. Womanizer
3. Break The Ice / Stronger - New, decent choreography and remix for Stronger. No more zumba fitness
Interlude - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
4. Me Against The Music
5. I Love Rock And Roll - I love Overprotected but I just can't picture a performance with currentney. I love rock'n'roll really suits her performing skills nowadays
6. Gimme More
7. Hold It Against Me - FFT choreography with the energy of currentney would work fine. Just fix some moves during the second verse and the last chorus
8. 3 - DYWCO is tragic. 3 used to be way better
Interlude
9. Circus -The whole performance would need a makeover. At least add the scrapped dancebreak back
10. Freakshow - I've always thought that Freakshow should be in the Circus section
11. If You Seek Amy - Add the music video choreography for the choruses. It's easy and it's nice to watch, it would be a great improvement for this boring performance
Interlude - Get Naked
12. I'm A Slave 4 U
13. Breathe On Me / Touch Of My Hand 
- Bom ends right after the second chorus. Tohm is shorter (1 verse-chorus-break-chorus-ending). Add all the scrapped moves back (spins and backflip)
14. Slumber Party
Interlude
15. Toxic 
- No tree. 2016 festival performance with the bbma's chorus choreography
16. Make Me - Shorter edit without G-Eazy. Based on the vma's performance with no knee tapping for the second prechorus
17. Piece Of Me - A full performance would be so easy to do. Add the scrapped first chorus platform choreography back, let her do some **** moves for the second verse and chorus, then there's the floor dancebreak and let her perform the scrapped first chorus choreography again for the last chorus (this time not on the platform but on the main stage, closer to the audience. Voià! Let her thanks the audience and introduce the dancers and the band during the instrumental ending
Interlude
18. Everytime
- No wings. Stand up and sing live
19. ...Baby One More Time / Oops!...I Did It Again - Add the scrapped breakdown back and fix the bomt choreography
20. Till The World Ends - A newer classic that works perfectly fine after a fake "oops" ending". Lights shut down after oops and she appears with this song in the background. Could be epic!  Add the scrapped first verse choreography back. She thanks the audience during the instrumental final part (with no Work ***** reprise) and disappear after the final "keep on dancing till the world ends"

Archived