Question: Will there be a pre-sale for the North American dates? Any M&G tickets?

Buslim

Hello Exhalers, does anyone know if there'll be a pre-sale happening for the North American dates? I'm planning to go to the one in NYC. 

Plus, will there be M&G tickets? This is my first time seeing Britney, so I hope I can get the BEST tickets in the house. :kyliecry:

Thank you in advance guys. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Buslim said:

Hello Exhalers, does anyone know if there'll be a pre-sale happening for the North American dates? I'm planning to go to the one in NYC. 

Plus, will there be M&G tickets? This is my first time seeing Britney, so I hope I can get the BEST tickets in the house. :kyliecry:

I pretty sure there will be...if she did meet and greets during her Vegas Residency, she might as well do them in her upcoming tour! I truly hope she does because I will be seeing her in Mohegan Sun, Connecticut and I can"t wait!!!!   

Best wishes!

43 minutes ago, Buslim said:

wondering the same thing. im going to the nyc shows as well. did you notice though that for the nyc dates, the most expensive tix are 550 but in other cities its only 145? i wonder why theres such a big gap.

1 hour ago, asitalian12587 said:

wondering the same thing. im going to the nyc shows as well. did you notice though that for the nyc dates, the most expensive tix are 550 but in other cities its only 145? i wonder why theres such a big gap.

Some other cities are like $300-$500. Maybe those are European dates?

Archived