FAN PRESALE

Jamiea1112

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking at the Glasgow date and as our stadium is in connection with energy company SSE anyone who is their customer gets presale tomorrow. On their page it says 'SSE/Fan Presale Wednesday 24th' 

No further information. I'm having a potential meltdown! :anxiety:

Ps- I got my Presale email for Livenation through this morning so sign up to their newsletter if you haven't already (just incase)

You have to be with the SSE energy company provider. if you're not then theres nothing you can do. I'm in the same boat and I need to wait til Saturday too. actually feel slightly sick with nerves. Don't even have any idea how fast she'll actually sell out. I'm disabled though and usually accessibility tickets don't sell out as fast but you  never know

This week is gunna be a long *** week now :kyliecry:

3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

You have to be with the SSE energy company provider. if you're not then theres nothing you can do. I'm in the same boat and I need to wait til Saturday too. actually feel slightly sick with nerves. Don't even have any idea how fast she'll actually sell out. I'm disabled though and usually accessibility tickets don't sell out as fast but you  never know

This week is gunna be a long *** week now :kyliecry:

Are you with O2? Because on thursday morning is an O2 priority presale :) 

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Are you with O2? Because on thursday morning is an O2 priority presale :) 

no. plus I cant get to London. and anyway I think years ago I tried to get presale tickets and they said they don't sell accessible tickets through pre sale.

should be ok though. both my 2 sisters and my dad are gunna phone on Saturday dead on time so between the 3 of them hopefully I'm in for a shot

19 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

no. plus I cant get to London. and anyway I think years ago I tried to get presale tickets and they said they don't sell accessible tickets through pre sale.

should be ok though. both my 2 sisters and my dad are gunna phone on Saturday dead on time so between the 3 of them hopefully I'm in for a shot

Hey Jon

Livenation Presale emails are getting sent out. I got mine today. Give access on Friday.

I know- I can't handle the stress. Give the Hydro a call and ask about the disabled access.

7 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

Any updates on this? I hope they just send it out via the newsletter

Ticketmaster have added the fan pre-sale option for all UK dates now

Not got my live nation email yet! AH - is it a link or a code?

:anxiety: same. link or code?

3 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

Any updates on this? I hope they just send it out via the newsletter

Ticketmaster have added the fan pre-sale option for all UK dates now

Not got my live nation email yet! AH - is it a link or a code?

My livenation presale is for Friday only, not tomorrow. 

No word from Britney site :imok:

I hear any different- ill post it here! 

Archived