SO WHAT IS THE SECRET PROJECT THEN?!?

Army1

Newest perfume already announced...tour just announced...new music doesnt seem likely because it will prob be saved til end of year for BOMT 20 year and she is focused on POM until the end of Summer. 

I guess she could release a tour promo trailer at a more sensible hour today instead of midnight...but if she doesnt, I still dont think anything Super Bowl related will happen...theres too little US dates to justify pay for a Superbowl commercial..with smaller venues, Britneys salary, production costs, etc..the sheer cost of a SB commercial would offset profits waaay too much...hoping im wrong because Im dying for something earth shattering during SB! 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Neemz said:

Piece Of Me Fantasy 

I know we keep joking about that but who knows...the apple emojis pointing to New York dont even make sense anymore because theres no NYC residency, just a few NYC dates out of a more expansive tour that includes other US cities and Europe. 

Would be strange to have a trailer or expansive shoot just to promote a few specific dates.....there is a flower in the secret project post too....its probably because the perfume smells like apples and flowers lol....Just joking but would die if its something like that. 

Some tea was spilled already: Pepsi will have a 30sec commercial at the SuperBowl featuring Cindy Crawford (or whatever her name is) + more celebrities that headlined Pepsi campaigns. Britney + Pepsi + Commercial at SuperBowl = Secret Project. Maybe that's why it was secret, she and her team might have signed a contract to keep it like that. If this rumour will turn out true or not, we'll have to wait and see :mattafact:

But all in all, maybe she just shooted a commercial for the local media where she's doing the shows. That's make even more sense than Pepsi and SuperBowl. There's no reason for her to advertise anything on SP when US had only a few dates.

3 hours ago, Army1 said:

I know we keep joking about that but who knows...the apple emojis pointing to New York dont even make sense anymore because theres no NYC residency, just a few NYC dates out of a more expansive tour that includes other US cities and Europe. 

Would be strange to have a trailer or expansive shoot just to promote a few specific dates.....there is a flower in the secret project post too....its probably because the perfume smells like apples and flowers lol....Just joking but would die if its something like that. 

What if she really does choose random cute emojis? Relatable queen.  :jackk:

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What if she really does choose random cute emojis? Relatable queen.  :jackk:

Or maybe she thought it was a heart. They're really similar :sneer:

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Some tea was spilled already: Pepsi will have a 30sec commercial at the SuperBowl featuring Cindy Crawford (or whatever her name is) + more celebrities that headlined Pepsi campaigns. Britney + Pepsi + Commercial at SuperBowl = Secret Project. Maybe that's why it was secret, she and her team might have signed a contract to keep it like that. If this rumour will turn out true or not, we'll have to wait and see :mattafact:

But all in all, maybe she just shooted a commercial for the local media where she's doing the shows. That's make even more sense than Pepsi and SuperBowl. There's no reason for her to advertise anything on SP when US had only a few dates.

Actually this kind of makes sense... This article says that the commercial will feature celebrities that already worked with Pepsi before (http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/pepsi-brings-cindy-crawford-back-super-bowl-ad/311923/) and Pepsi is one of the sponsors of the Piece of Me Tour, so...

25 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Actually this kind of makes sense... This article says that the commercial will feature celebrities that already worked with Pepsi before (http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/pepsi-brings-cindy-crawford-back-super-bowl-ad/311923/) and Pepsi is one of the sponsors of the Piece of Me Tour, so...

An article states:

That sense of family and love is why Crawford is reuniting with the brand once again for the new “This Is The Pepsi” Super Bowl LII spot, which is part of the brand’s 2018 “Pepsi Generations” campaign celebrating all of its pop culture highlights through the decades (from Michael Jackson to Britney Spears!) while featuring its top drinks: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Zero Sugar.

Could this finally be the secret project? :imok:

Get a ouija board for Michael Jackson tbh :wigsnatched:

Archived