Do you agree with this post?

Cappycorn87

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always had this issue:

Why single covers never match their music videos? I mean, i know they usually choose takes from the initial album photoshoots but ultimately, the music video is the one that represents the track, why not taking (or making) a themed photo from the actual music video? Not a screen capture as the Make Me mess, an actual shoot that represents both the song and the mv. Just an unpopular opinion.Β :magicjohnson:

Oh, and btw, whatever thing would have been better that the trash clip we got as the official Make Me music video. The sun and wind would have made such a dramatic effect on that wardrobe while singing "make me oh, oh, oh". But on the other side, we already had a desert music video so, who knows...Β :ineedthetruth:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I have always had this issue:

Why single covers never match their music videos? I mean, i know they usually choose takes from the initial album photoshoots but ultimately, the music video is the one that represents the track, why not taking (or making) a themed photo from the actual music video? Not a screen capture as the Make Me mess, an actual shoot that represents both the song and the mv. Just an unpopular opinion.Β :magicjohnson:

Oh, and btw, whatever thing would have been better that the trash clip we got as the official Make Me music video. The sun and wind would have made such a dramatic effect on that wardrobe while singing "make me oh, oh, oh". But on the other side, we already had a desert music video so, who knows...Β :ineedthetruth:

Well some of them matches with the music video...

You Drive Me Crazy, Do Somethin, Someday, Circus,Β I Wanna Go, Ooh La La, Pretty Girls.

But actually I prefer when they use a picture from the promo pics. It gives an alternative visual theme for the song.

Archived