Am I the only one who thinks this?

The_Original_Toy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After time this song has gotten better! Maybe it’s the lack of GOOD Britney music released since 07? Idk.. I find it odd how her voice goes from low to high back to low and high when she is singing the verses.(this fatal)(low register) attraction (high register) (is gonna eat me) (low) alive!) high 

9 minutes ago, John0164 said:

After time this song has gotten better! Maybe it’s the lack of GOOD Britney music released since 07? Idk.. I find it odd how her voice goes from low to high back to low and high when she is singing the verses.(this fatal)(low register) attraction (high register) (is gonna eat me) (low) alive!) high 

Half of circus, almost every song on FF, Work ***** AND Glory (minus PS and WYN) says hi:flawlessbye:

1 minute ago, adrenaliner said:

Half of circus, almost every song on FF, Work ***** AND Glory (minus PS and WYN) says hi:flawlessbye:

Why are they saying hello? I ain’t turning my head and looking at them, they had nothing to do with whatever I was commenting about. 

Just now, adrenaliner said:

You don’t need to turn your head, they are in front of you :mattafact:

Look I never said that she didn’t release good music ever since 07! Just the LACK of it. We should have another full album on deck and Britney Jean should have been sung by her 100 not 65%

I’ve ALWAYS thought it sounded like an MJ song. The song title itself always made me think of Thriller. I always play Scary at Halloween time too. I also always thought that this part is sung in an MJ style “I wanna take over your body like, like, like it's freaky Friday
I wanna take you to a dark place
Make you, make you, make you do it my way”

5 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I’ve ALWAYS thought it sounded like an MJ song. The song title itself always made me think of Thriller. I always play Scary at Halloween time too. I also always thought that this part is sung in an MJ style “I wanna take over your body like, like, like it's freaky Friday
I wanna take you to a dark place
Make you, make you, make you do it my way”

YES that part reminds me of Smooth Criminal a bit :wigsnatched:

Archived