Britney's "Break The Ice" Mashed Up With Camila Cabello's "Havana" Is Blazin': Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hit defrost to Britney's "Break The Ice" mixed with Camila Cabello's "Havana."

Hit defrost to Britney's "Break The Ice" mixed with Camila Cabello's "Havana."

Camila's self-titled debut is duking it out with The Greatest Showman soundtrack for No. 1 on the Billboard 200. The record produced a monumental hit with "Havana." It peaked  at No. 2 on the Hot 100, and helped her become the biggest breakout artist on Spotify in 2017 according to the music giant's streaming data.

In an effort to shine some light on the record, check out this hot as ice mashup of "Break The Ice Ooh Na Na." It uses the vocals from Britney's standout Blackout track with the Pharrell-crafted "Havana" production. So delicious.

It just goes to show how flawless both pop songs are. An unlikely pairing at first glance, but this concoction works, bish!

Listen:

Thoughts on the mashup? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I'm conflicted tbh :umsaywhat: BTI is obviously flawless from the get go, however I feel like this remix somewhat works. :imok: I'm not a fan of the Camila vocals at the end, but I like the outro and the chorus... I have to warm up (or break [my own] ice) to the remix to really like it though! 

Archived