Will the next residency have pretty much the same setlist?

December02

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

then she also shouldnt perform Breathe on Me, Touch of My hand or Freakshow,.

And if we are going by Chart posistion she shouldnt perfrom: Slave, ILRR,  Boys, MATM, Everytime, Do Somethin, POM, Break the Ice, If you Seek Amy, Work ***** or Pretty Girls.

and that's how you get a new show :flawlessbye:

17 hours ago, GonBrit said:

of 18 songs she performed 3. :cooltshirt:

From BOMT -> BOMT, Crazy

Oops! -> Oops!, Stronger, Lucky

Britney -> Slave, I Love Rock N Roll, Boys

ITZ -> MATM, Everytime, Toxic, BOM, TOMH

MP -> Do Somethin'

Blackout -> Gimme More, BTI, POM, Freakshow, Get Naked

Circus -> Womanizer, Circus, IUSA

FF -> TTWE, IWG

Scream & Shout

Album-that-cannot-be-name -> Work *****, Perfume, Alien

Pretty Girls

Glory -> Make Me, Slumber Party, DYWCO

Yeah, she might have only perfomed three from Glory, but she did perfome more than BOMT and FF; and same as Oops!, ATCBN, Circus and Britney.

Minus a few songs, yeah :soyeah:

But who knows though. I DO think songs like Crazy or Stronger are mandatory, even Lucky. But she has removed them in the past; Stronger and Lucky weren't performed in 11 years and Oops and Crazy in 9 years. 

On the other hand, I think, as many other fans do, that Boys is such a basic single in her catalogue, and yet she's never removed it from her tours since it was first performed. 

• WB - always been performed since it was added
  • Womanizer - always been performed
  • 3 - was performed in FFT and POM, but later removed
  • BTI - only been performed in POM, 6 years after it was released
  • POM - always been performed 
  • MATM - absent in FFT
  • ILRNR - wasn't performed for 14 years
  • GM - not performed in Circus
  • Everytime - wasn't performed in FFT
  • BOMT - always been performed
  • OIDIA - wasn't performed for 9 years
  • S&S - has never been properly performed :P
  • Boys - always been performed :wontcry: 
  • DYWCO - "always been performed since it was added"
  • PG - removed and hasn't been performed in almost 2 years
  • Perfume - removed and hasn't been performed in 2 years
  • Missy Elliot medley - :wontcry:
  • Get Naked - only performed in Circus
  • Slave - always been performed
  • MM - "always been performed"
  • Freakshow - absent from FFT
  • DS - absent from FFT
  • Alien - only performed a few dates almost 4 years ago! :o 
  • Circus - absent from FFT
  • IWG - hasn't been performed in 3 years?
  • Lucky - wasn't performed for 11 years prior to POM, and now hasn't been performed in 2 years
  • IUSA - wasn't performed for 5 years
  • BOM - wasn't performed for 7 years
  • Slumber Party - "always been performed"
  • TOMH - wasn't performed for 7 years
  • Toxic - always been performed
  • Stronger - wasn't performed for 11 years
  • Crazy - wasn't performed for 9 years
  • TTWE - always been performed since it was added

So I think WB, Womanizer, POM, BOMT, Boys, Slave, Toxic and TTWE are the only ones we could be pretty sure they'll stay in future setlists. From those I think only POM could be removed, because we know she'd remove BOMT or Toxic before removing Boys. 

Other classic songs like Oops, Crazy, Stronger, MATM, GM, IWG, Circus has been removed before so they could be gone again. The Glory songs could go as well.

From other songs that could be re-added, we wish Overprotected, Sometimes, HIAM appeared again, but who knows. It's really random the way she makes her setlists, like adding Freakshow, or when she added DLMBTLTK to the FFT, or including BTI in POM when it was never performed before.

And it's true I can't see WB being performed any other way, or being remixed in another arrangement. Maybe only shortened like TTWE.

14 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

She needs to do the singles she didn't add to the 1st

this.

7 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

She will change a lot, remember she changed in the middle of the residency a lot, I hope she adds songs she performed earlier and a lot of new stuff :kyliecry:

how did she change a lot?she only added three songs to the setlist for the revamp.

4 hours ago, Filippo said:

maybe she'll never perform Overprotected again (and quite honestly I think she shouldn't, it would be weird now that she's older)

she still lips to the lines "ı know ı may be young but ı've got feelings too" tho.:quirkney:

1 hour ago, Dexter1998 said:

Yeah, she might have only perfomed three from Glory, but she did perfome more than Baby, FF, ATCBN; and same as Oops!, Circus and Britney.

you are missing the point, glory was her newest album and she could have promoted it by performing more songs from it.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

you are missing the point, glory was her newest album and she could have promoted it by performing more songs from it.

Britney Jean was her newest album in 2013 and she only perfomed Work ***** and Perfume (okay, and Alien, but whatev...), so what? She has the right to not perfome those songs unless it was called The Glorious Residency.

7 hours ago, Filippo said:

So maybe she'll never perform Overprotected again (and quite honestly I think she shouldn't, it would be weird now that she's older), but I have hopes for HIAM among the ones you mentioned. And also for DLMBTLTK.

Its wierd that in slave 4 u she still lipssynchs to the line "i know i might be young" :nopingout:

1 hour ago, Dexter1998 said:

Britney Jean was her newest album in 2013 and she only perfomed Work ***** and Perfume (okay, and Alien, but whatev...), so what? She has the right to not perfome those songs unless it was called The Glorious Residency.

ı know but  here we usually complain about britney not performing more glory songs because she didn't promote the album while she could.probably the user you quoted meant that too but you compared the amount of glory songs to the other albums' songs so ı said that you were missing the point.

I have it in my head that it will be some crazy fan-favourite show where not many of the same songs as POM will be performed and it will be this like, underground GEMS like early mornin or I've just begun having my fun or don't go knocking on my door etc etc. 

DARE TO DREAM, MS. WOODS? 

9 hours ago, daniel_essr said:

They are just assuming.

Britney didn't include "Gimme More" in the Circus Tour and everyone and their mother in Exhale said that Britney HATED the song because of the VMAs fiasco and that she would NEVER perform it again.

An then she shut them up.

Finally some damn positivity! This thread has been so depressing. 

They should put her entire discography list up, have fans vote for their like top 25, and use that to help inform their decision making. 

Definitely not saying the entire set list would or should be chosen based off a user poll, but it would properly illuminate to Team B what the true fan favourites are and encourage them to mix things up a bit. 

I really don’t know they can do something to make fans happy since she will still have her old vocals on the back track and do a random dance to the song like she did on POM.

its like when she added songs during POM. For me it was mostly like replace a song to any other performance and watch it.

theres some things she have to change on stage before choose a setlist.

I don’t know if it’s just me but 80% of POM looks the same. There’s no identity during the performances. It’s just a girl doing a random dance with a song playing.

Archived