A surprise album is dropping tonight

ovoxo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sil said:

ALTHOUGH, Britney has been posting pictures from Hawaii with the SAME bikini. All the pictures are with the same yellow bikini and hat (so, probably, all from the same day). Maybe she's already at home, doing a domestic photoshoot for the cover, while Larry is searching for a 24h print store. :anxiety:

I won't do this to myself because we don't get nice things. Her team are so messy we would of had leaks ages ago. RCA gave away 40 unreleased to a random email. 

3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Glory also had interviews all over the UK, as well as a performance at the Johnathan Ross show and she also had a segment on Jimmy Kimmel. Don’t try it.

It comes no where near the promo for FF. FF was messy as hell but it had better promo That helped the material 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No. 

Ff had four singles and videos

Commercials/skits

GMA

Tour which is huge promo

Features

Awards show performance

dozen of magazine covers

Glory had one and a half videos and singles

One award show performance 

Three little unknown magazines 

You're forgetting all the music festivals she did, carpool karaoke, all those U.K. talk shows, jimmy kimmel, etc

7 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Glory also had interviews all over the UK, as well as a performance at the Johnathan Ross show and she also had a segment on Jimmy Kimmel. Don’t try it.

Femme Fatale had PERFORMANCES on Kimmel :sneer:

An entire TOUR in the UK featuring several new songs from the actual album  :sneer:

And several UK press interviews about her actual career and not her children scaring her on Instagram  :sneer:

Glory cannot relate

9 minutes ago, Sil said:

ALTHOUGH, Britney has been posting pictures from Hawaii with the SAME bikini. All the pictures are with the same yellow bikini and hat (so, probably, all from the same day). Maybe she's already at home, doing a domestic photoshoot for the cover, while Larry is searching for a 24h print store. :anxiety:

He's uploading the album onto iTunes from his Nokia as we speak 

17 minutes ago, #Iswamwithherhusband said:

Why do you say she doesn’t care? She clearly cares about her sales/ chart performance. Yes, her priorities changed. But she still makes new music/performes at venues and gives us interviews. Unlike Bey who is kinda disconnected with her fans. 

If Britney gave us 12 new songs with 12 new videos, a tour and THEN disappeared, while continuing to give us sickening photos on Instagram, I don't think any of us on this forum would call her "disconnected". :sneer:

1 minute ago, mrjt1986 said:

Sams Instagram story looks like they’ve flown home... doubt we’re getting a surprise album but I reckon something will be happening this week. She loves a Hawaii trip before getting to work (*****)

Was he even with her at Hawaii?

Archived