Jamie Lynn Talks "Chillin With You" (2014)

ITZFFGL

So I had to ask. I had the chance to sit down with Jamie Lynn Spears when she was in Chicago, and we talked about her collaboration with her big sister on "Chillin' With You," a track from Britney Spears' latest album, Britney Jean.

With the younger Spears still in the studio working on her debut country album, I wanted to know if she'd have Britney share vocals on one of her songs.

"I would never say never," she told me, "but right now I'm just focusing on the songs I already have. If something mad sense, I would, of course, love to collaborate with my sister."

Then again, she knows the timing would have to make sense for both singers.

"We're not really a family who plans stuff out. One day, If she's there and wants to sing, she'll sing," Spears said. "With her song, it was just really organic because I was at the studio, and we just got in there and did it."

http://www.cmt.com/news/1726097/jamie-lynn-spears-on-the-britney-possibilities/

So where does Myah come in again? :ineedthetruth:

Why is Britney's family hanging at the studio if Britney wasn't recording, creating organic and random moments? :brit:

Where does this fit in the Myah conspiracy? :umsaywhat:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

http://www.cmt.com/news/1726097/jamie-lynn-spears-on-the-britney-possibilities/

So where does Myah come in again? :ineedthetruth:

Why is Britney's family hanging at the studio if Britney wasn't recording, creating organic and random moments? :brit:

Where does this fit in the Myah conspiracy? :umsaywhat:

What did Will I Am just do to make her vocals sound like they are an offspring by Myah Marie? This proves either Britney did sing very different on BJ or Will I Am tried to manipulate her vocals to the extent.:xcuseme:

Where does Jamie Lynn talk about Chillin' Wit You in the interview? She talks about being the studio recording her own country music, but not being on Britney Jean or recording the song. The statement is Jamie Lynn is featured on Britney Jean, The question was about Britney being featured on Jamie Lynn's music. We know Britney visited Jamie Lynn, we have a video of that, but Jamie Lynn gave a ''you'll have to wait and see'' answer.

Where does this fit in? Well, the fact that they didn't talk about the song or mention it kinda says it all. The fact that even in a documentary about her preparation for Vegas, and balancing family life, we've no evidence that she was in studio, and her sister barely appeared in it, yet alone to recording the song.

Keep trying I guess.

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Where does Jamie Lynn talk about Chillin' Wit You in the interview? She talks about being the studio recording her own country music, but not being on Britney Jean or recording the song. The statement is Jamie Lynn is featured on Britney Jean, The question was about Britney being featured on Jamie Lynn's music. We know Britney visited Jamie Lynn, we have a video of that, but Jamie Lynn gave a ''you'll have to wait and see'' answer.

Where does this fit in? Well, the fact that they didn't talk about the song or mention it kinda says it all. The fact that even in a documentary about her preparation for Vegas, and balancing family life, we've no evidence that she was in studio, and her sister barely appeared in it, yet alone to recording the song.

Keep trying I guess.

we talked about her collaboration with her big sister on "Chillin' With You," a track from Britney Spears' latest album, Britney Jean.

"We're not really a family who plans stuff out. One day, If she's there and wants to sing, she'll sing," Spears said. "With her song, it was just really organic because I was at the studio, and we just got in there and did it."

:tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Or maybe it was just a lie to make it look real?:omgreallyney:obviously she's not going to say 'I sang the song with my sister's ghost singer' when asked about collabing with her sister.

All smoke and mirrors, as with most things in Hollywood:beysip:

Why would Jamie Lynn willingly record a collaboration with a background vocalist? :tiffcackle:

Do you guys hear yourselves? Maybe say it out loud to hear how silly it sounds. :blaughing:

All the Britney Jean stems haven't even leaked. You guys have ran with this because a few of Myah's stems did. And not even half the album. That doesn't mean Britney's don't exist, it just means we don't have them.  :tiffcackle:

47 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

But why mixing myah's vocals with Britney's when they sound almost the same? What was will.i.am. trying to do? 

Think of it as a puzzle. Britney came in and started the puzzle. She got about halfway done. There’s a lot of holes in the puzzle. Britney’s too busy to finish it. Myah comes in and finishes the puzzle. Album mastered, pressed and shipped. :mattafact:

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Why would Jamie Lynn willingly record a collaboration with a background vocalist? :tiffcackle:

Do you guys hear yourselves? Maybe say it out loud to hear how silly it sounds. :blaughing:

All the Britney Jean stems haven't even leaked. You guys have ran with this because a few of Myah's stems did. And not even half the album. That doesn't mean Britney's don't exist, it just means we don't have them.  :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So am I just supposed to take JL’s word for it?

Myah isn’t even credited as a bg vocalist on Alien or It Should Be Easy, yet she lists herself as credited on her website.

But yeah, sure because Britney and her family have always spoken nothing but the truth in interviews. :tiffcackle:

Like Boy Toy said, why would I take her word for it? About 90% with collabs nowadays people aren't in the studio at the same time anyways, they're done separately. 

Even IF Britney recorded CWY, they probably weren't together doing it. I can't believe people are still even defending this album. You can HEAR with your ears the difference from half of this album to a usual Britney track. We don't need to rest of the stems to leak to know the difference between a singer who all of us listen to on a daily basis, and some background vocalist who's decent at imitating. Most of us know something was off the first time we listened through.

Either they never, nor intended to, recorded together in the same studio or

Britney and JL did some vocals together in-studio. Later, in sepreate studios, JL finished hers up, but Brit, being busy rushing to prepare for vegas and already over the album, did not. so myah was brought in to do her best britney impression and finish up what britney left off.  

54 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Like Boy Toy said, why would I take her word for it? About 90% with collabs nowadays people aren't in the studio at the same time anyways, they're done separately. 

Even IF Britney recorded CWY, they probably weren't together doing it. I can't believe people are still even defending this album. You can HEAR with your ears the difference from half of this album to a usual Britney track. We don't need to rest of the stems to leak to know the difference between a singer who all of us listen to on a daily basis, and some background vocalist who's decent at imitating. Most of us know something was off the first time we listened through.

Precisely this, you can delude yourself into thinking Britney sings lead throughout the entire thing but that will just be your own wishful thinking. This topic is tired anyway, it's not even beating a dead horse anymore, it's more so digging up the bones and tossing them around.

I mean... People have dissected this topic backwards, frontwards and diagonally.

It turns out that in every single song produced by Anthony Preston (which includes Chillin' With You) Britney's already recorded vocals were partially, majorly or completely replaced with Myah's. Because in every single song, there's traces of Britney's vocals. And Britney would not come into the studio and literally record one line or one word for a song.

Archived