NO OTHER FEMALE POP STAR WILL ABLE BE ABLE TO TOP THESE MUSIC VIDEOS

jamesedward94

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Make Me official version should be on this list ;)

In all seriousness... My Prerogative deserves to be here. It can replace Till the world ends. Never cared much for that video.

I wasn’t really making a list of her best videos, I was just putting a bunch of them in a post because I was admiring how incredible her videography is. She is just truly one of the greatest pop stars of all time and I don’t think she will be topped for years to come! Just don’t see it happening at all.

3 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

Beyonce :staysalty:

also a lot of these are just for the nostalgia, like why is Lucky even here...might as well throw in Sometimes :nicki2:

:ricackle:

Lucky is one of her best videos.....

The whole look of it says “superstar” and no other female pop star has a video that big and grand like that. She was beautiful in it and on top of the world!

Beyoncé only has a couple of iconic videos, but most are nowhere near as amazing as Britney’s. The ONLY ones that come to mind are Single Ladies and Crazy in Love. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Rico. said:

In her own way, Queena did :queenflopga: 

and I gotta admit Gaga also has several AMAZING videos :lemmetellu:

But yeah I see your point

Yeah I agree, Gaga is almost to Brits level with her videography. 

I cant believe that most of her iconic videos are basically her conception. I mean popstars nowadays just hire the best and go “make me a hot video”

9 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Beyonce :staysalty:

also a lot of these are just for the nostalgia, like why is Lucky even here...might as well throw in Sometimes :nicki2:

Beyonce has literally 2 iconic music videos and both are not high budget videos. The rest (since 2011 cause she has like 20 other mv that literally nobody knows about their existence) are cool videos but nothing memorable. 

And yeah current pop acts are too bland and basic. Even if they have the money like Taylor they lack charisma and can't work the camera. Britney ****** you through the lens and knew exactly what to do to make the whole thing a pleasent experience :explainlol:

Guest Brichney.
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

when Gaga first started out i thought she had the creativity and vision to do it... but not anymore

Poker Face and Bad Romance are amazing videos, the others are crap, sorry. Especially Telephone, I don't get what's so good about that video. It's lame af.  

43 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Poker Face and Bad Romance are amazing videos, the others are crap, sorry. Especially Telephone, I don't get what's so good about that video. It's lame af.  

Telephone is full of pop culture references, from Pulp Fiction to Batman to Kill Bill, similar to I Wanna Go, which is why it connected with a lot of people and both clips are heavily praised. There are so many throwbacks within the clip.

Archived