If Britney delivers a speech like this

Body ache

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JustLuvMe said:

Interesting speech she gave...considering:

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg

What a hypocrite, there's no way she didn't know what was going on. She was turning a blind eye like the others, she doesn't have me fooled :nopingout:

Hollywood is all smoke and mirrors. I don't trust any of them

edit: except Britney and Kesha:mattafact:

17 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

Interesting speech she gave...considering:

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg

What a hypocrite, there's no way she didn't know what was going on. She was turning a blind eye like the others, she doesn't have me fooled :nopingout:

Maybe she did, maybe she didnt. If she did know then what could she have done? I guess not work with him. She probably didnt but correct me if I'm wrong. I also think that many people thought he was one of the old guys who would hit on women but never do anything with them. People might have felt bad for him before they found out the extent he had gone to to get with women.

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Kesha? :squintney:

18 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Kesha became some sort of saint to everyone after the Dr. Luke case. Everyone seems to forget she wasn't that nice, she had AWFUL songs, and that she bashed Britney, for instance. Her awful music style should be enough for people to demonize her tho, I don't get what's wrong with society :ehno:

The Kesha hate will not be tolerated:lemmetellu: I've been a fan for a while and seen her live twice. I can say whole heartedly that I feel she's a really sweet person. I don't agree with everything she says, but her heart is in the right place and she's overall good energy.

Also, when did she slam Britney? That's news to me. When I saw her live and she sang TTWE, she actually said "One of the absolute highlights of my career was hearing Britney Spears sing one of my songs"

17 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Kesha became some sort of saint to everyone after the Dr. Luke case. Everyone seems to forget she wasn't that nice, she had AWFUL songs, and that she bashed Britney, for instance. Her awful music style should be enough for people to demonize her tho, I don't get what's wrong with society :ehno:

:calculating: Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kesha a pioneer of the EDM movement in mainstream music in 2010/2011? Everything on the radio started to sound like Tik Tok. Hell, Femme Fatale followed the trend. Kesha even wrote Till The World Ends for Britney. Also, wasn't it Britney that didn't even bother to remember her name? I also remember Kesha praising Brit when she was on tour performing a version of TTWE. Yeah she may have no filter, but that's just who she is. She has a kind soul. :mhm:

1 minute ago, ralphynno said:

Didn't know Kesha had any fans, that's so sweet of you to help her out :tiffcackle:

Here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/04/keha-slams-britney-spears_n_485935.html

She also sang a song bashing Britney - but it was when she was 15 and she claims not to have written that bit, so we're not counting that in

Was she slamming Britney though? Or just lip singing? Either way, that's mild compared to the stuff some users here post about Britney, so I don't see an issue tbh. 

1 minute ago, Novaaa said:

:calculating: Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kesha a pioneer of the EDM movement in mainstream music in 2010/2011? Everything on the radio started to sound like Tik Tok. Hell, Femme Fatale followed the trend. Kesha even wrote Till The World Ends for Britney. Also, wasn't it Britney that didn't even bother to remember her name? I also remember Kesha praising Brit when she was on tour performing a version of TTWE. Yeah she may have no filter, but that's just who she is. She has a kind soul. :mhm:

Preach it boo:staysalty:

1 minute ago, ralphynno said:

Yes she did all of that, and that resulted in Britney's worst album ever. Next?

Matter of opinion, I respect that.

3 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Didn't know Kesha had any fans, that's so sweet of you to help her out :tiffcackle:

Here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/04/keha-slams-britney-spears_n_485935.html

She also sang a song bashing Britney - but it was when she was 15 and she claims not to have written that bit, so we're not counting that in

I mean, isn't this what the GP believes? This is why Britney gets the hate that she gets. Its unauthentic to mime to songs and then go on record to say that you do actually sing live... when you don't.

43 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

She never sang a song bashing Britney. The lyric was saying that she'd be such an icon that people would say "Britney who?" so in actual fact it was praising Britney and saying she's at the very top and the successful artist Kesha is inspired to be.

And y'all have said far worse about her lip syncing on this forum. Kesha was absolutely right in everything she said in that article.

This topic has been a ride, tbh. :tiffcackle: 

And no, Kesha never bashed Britney. She was asked about the Australian lipsyncing controversy during the Circus tour, and she gave an answer I've seen repeated here and by the GP many, many times. She also did call Britney the "Queen of ******* Pop" and said she was honored that Britney chose her song before she did TTWE at one of her shows. So just stop.

Archived