Interesting parallels between Britney and Mariah's fan bases

I've always thought that Britney and Mariah share similarities in the way that fans react to them.

Or is it common for other artists to receive comments like these too? :imok: Look at the comments below

she sounded like the daydream era??!!

Face looks like 2005 but that dress and hairstyle reminds me of that 2009/2010 era

Her speaking voice seems a lil different

She looks just like she did in 2005/6. Glowing

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lmfaooo I think all fans do it. I’ve seen Beyoncé fans do it.

BUT, we are very similar to Mariah fans as our faves are just former versions of themselves. They went through public breakdowns and are currently living on their legacy. 

Incorrect sis. Mariah is living on her legendary vocals and songwriting skills as well as the tremendous success that she has had post breakdown :whitney:

1 minute ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Incorrect sis. Mariah is living on her legendary vocals and songwriting skills as well as the tremendous success that she has had post breakdown :whitney:

And Britney is living off her legendary performance abilities. Also Britney has had four no. 1 singles and sold over 30 million records since her breakdown?! So your point?! :ineedthetruth:

Archived