What do you want Britney's next perfume to smell like?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Because of my memory I thought it would be cool if a perfume featured cinnamon smell. However, I am not too certain if it is a good idea!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you guys feel if Britney finally gave us a men’s fragrance and it was inspired by Sam.

she promotes it and talks about Sam. She describes the scents as things that remind her of Sam. She features Sam in all the marketing - commercial, print (let’s face it hes got that cologne ad look)

would u wear it because Britney’s name is slapped on it?? Or would you boycott because it revolves around douchey Sam?

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

How would you guys feel if Britney finally gave us a men’s fragrance and it was inspired by Sam.

she promotes it and talks about Sam. She describes the scents as things that remind her of Sam. She features Sam in all the marketing - commercial, print (let’s face it hes got that cologne ad look)

would u wear it because Britney’s name is slapped on it?? Or would you boycott because it revolves around douchey Sam?

I’d cackle and treat it as a joke. :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

And then she ends up getting blind sided dumped by Sam and gets humiliated by having him all over something she can't delete yet again like MP, Chaotic and Criminal.:nopingout:

Archived