SUNSET FANTASY NOW AVAILABLE AT KOHL’S!

E.T.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like, if you can’t get B to take a new photo then either don’t use her image on the ads (the brand is big enough to sell without her face stapled to it) and just have her name in bold or just have it zoomed in on her face, because that whole pic and her body looks weird. I don’t mind the 500054728 different versions of Fantasy because obviously they sell, but I hate the cheap look of the most recent ones. Ugh. 

13 minutes ago, ElijahWood said:

Like, if you can’t get B to take a new photo then either don’t use her image on the ads (the brand is big enough to sell without her face stapled to it) and just have her name in bold or just have it zoomed in on her face, because that whole pic and her body looks weird. I don’t mind the 500054728 different versions of Fantasy because obviously they sell, but I hate the cheap look of the most recent ones. Ugh. 

It's a new pic though. It was taken during the fantasy in bloom photoshoot but it was never used before. They changed the dress color

11 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

It's a new pic though. It was taken during the fantasy in bloom photoshoot but it was never used before. They changed the dress color

The worst thing is that it's from The Intimate BS shoot, they didn't make a new shoot for Fantasy In Bloom... :orangu:

Archived