Who remembers this amazing demo?

breathe.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know about this...it's kind of a sister to Perfume. Would have been nice if BJ was these kind of songs (and original leak Alien) - and Work ***** could have been a stand alone single for Vegas - so the whole album would be less EDM trash (and no Myah!). Alas. 

Oh god, I remember this. I hated it then and I hate it now. I don’t know why, it just makes me cringe. It sounds like it’d be a P!nk song if it weren’t for the lyrics, but even this would be bad compared to P!nk’s other music. I would be happier with this not existing and never hearing it :meltdown:

The beginning does sound just like Perfume too.

i remember this one! i wasn't 100% sold on it, but i def liked it as maybe an album track. but def not a single. but i do like it!

my favorite demo of all time though is this demo of antidote. i believe antidote was a confirmed recorded song (correct me if i'm wrong). but this demo circulated and i don't think it was ever confirmed to be real (or fake for that matter). but i always loved it, and to this day i truly believe this was the vibe she wanted for femme fatale...

2 hours ago, breathe. said:

Wonder why it wasn't used for BJ, sounds much better than 90% of the songs on it 

It also reminds me a lot of the ITZ vibe :brityeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNc2CUBIaYQ

I actually contacted the producer of "Lips" like a year ago. I just told him that i loved the song, asked who sang it and if it really was a demo for Brit.
He told me that the girl on the track is Gigi Rowe, and that it was just a project. He didn't know that it was floating around online and that it wasn't a demo Britney. That he knew of.

• 3 years later...
On 1/4/2018 at 7:16 PM, MacJ said:

I actually contacted the producer of "Lips" like a year ago. I just told him that i loved the song, asked who sang it and if it really was a demo for Brit.
He told me that the girl on the track is Gigi Rowe, and that it was just a project. He didn't know that it was floating around online and that it wasn't a demo Britney. That he knew of.

The song was appareantly released by Gigi Rowe at the end of 2013 according to some posts on her Facebook page, and she even did a music video for the song that you can find online. So it is very likely that the song was never send to Britney to record.

Archived