New Instagram Post!

Bxnes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I cannot believe how tall Preston is!!! Wow! Ten years old almost surpassing mama in height. He’s going to be tall and built! She is going to have two awesome guys looking out for her in life. I’m glad Britney has her sons. She deserves a daughter. Her dream. I love her music to death but she should act upon her dream and have a baby with Sam. Maybe she cannot because of the medications she is forced to take. I feel for her. #FREEBritney I think in my mind. 

46 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Wow I cannot believe how tall Preston is!!! Wow! Ten years old almost surpassing mama in height. He’s going to be tall and built! She is going to have two awesome guys looking out for her in life. I’m glad Britney has her sons. She deserves a daughter. Her dream. I love her music to death but she should act upon her dream and have a baby with Sam. Maybe she cannot because of the medications she is forced to take. I feel for her. #FREEBritney I think in my mind. 

Preston is 12 not 10. Jayden’s 11.

(I’ll overlook the baby topic.) Anyway she looks happy as she always does with her sons. That’s beautiful.

Archived