Britney's Home/Interior Design Style?

Mohd93

I love classic style with a bit of a modern touch to keep it fresh and clean looking. I think she has great taste when it comes to that. I don't like modern style that much myself, it feels quite cold and not personal to me, expecially when it comes to minimal looking furniture. But yeah everyone has it taste, wich is good I mean.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't like modern designs.It feels cold and like an office.Not like home :donewithit:

Agreed so much. Every time I’m in one of those modern homes I feel like I’m in a sterile environment like a hospital. 

I love Britney’s taste. It has personality and seems like it’s warm and inviting. 

3 hours ago, Sharkney said:

Agreed so much. Every time I’m in one of those modern homes I feel like I’m in a sterile environment like a hospital. 

I love Britney’s taste. It has personality and seems like it’s warm and inviting. 

I've never thought about hospitals but so true! A home should be warm and you should feel welcomed and comfortable.She has great taste :makeitrain: 

9 hours ago, Lantis said:

I love classic style with a bit of a modern touch to keep it fresh and clean looking. I think she has great taste when it comes to that. I don't like modern style that much myself, it feels quite cold and not personal to me, expecially when it comes to minimal looking furniture. But yeah everyone has it taste, wich is good I mean.

I love that description. Like this perhaps? :wigsnatched:  I don't like minimal design either.

art-deco-patterns-art-deco-interior-design-living-room-600x380.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 5:30 AM, inthefields said:

Isn't it refreshing when the conversation isn't about lipsyncing, her face, dancing style, pom? 

I'm an architect and I like Nordic minimalism but still warm and cozy.. 

Also, I like Mexican  haciendas 

You're right! I'm obsessed with interior design and decorating. So I thought it would be a nice topic to discuss. 

I like your style btw :urite: And I'm jealous, I wish I was an architect. But my creativity only works with interiors.

Archived