Britney's Home/Interior Design Style?

Mohd93

What do you guys think about Britney's taste in houses (exterior, interior design, furniture etc.)? :mattafact:

I noticed she loves Mediterranean or Spanish exterior. With mostly traditional furniture 

britney-spears-spanish-style-villa-california-01.jpg

ht_britney_spears_home_nt_120508_wmain.jpg

Bed time: One of the five bedrooms in the property shows off a fireplace and lots of floor space

What are your thoughts about these styles? 

Do you think Britney hates modern/contemporary furniture/designs? 

What is YOUR favorite home design and what would your dream home look like? 

Personally, I love modern and contemporary houses and interior with some eclectic touches here and there :mattafact: How about you sis? 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Make the couches or whatever they call them colorful.It's pretty much my taste :soyeah: 

I really love her taste when it comes to home design.I don't like modern designs.It feels cold and like an office.Not like home :donewithit:

Yes, I think sometimes if it's not done right, it could look like an office. But these for example are pretty cool :urite: I love colorful furniture too.

Living-Room6.jpg

Living room draped in blues with a hint of pink and orange

I respect Britney's design choices, even if I personally don't like it. I love the fact she isn't boring. So in a sense I love it. 

The problem with modern all around. Is it has no character most of the time. Even restaurants and business that are modern all look the same and are boring. 

I love seeing someone's soul in their house. If that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I respect Britney's design choices, even if I personally don't like it. I love the fact she isn't boring. So in a sense I love it. 

The problem with modern all around. Is it has no character most of the time. Even restaurants and business that are modern all look the same and are boring. 

I love seeing someone's soul in their house. If that makes sense. 

I think it's the straight/sleek/minimalist design that makes it boring for some people. 

Contemporary design is the best. It's current, but takes inspiration from different styles (old and modern).

Guest riccus

She likes antique style . Very shabby chic, most people would think  to be outdated .  

Her furnituring and property is definitely not my style . But everybody is different in this field. So.  

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Her houses are always Mediterranean styled. I like it for exterior design but I prefer to mix things up for interiors. give it a modern ouch. Light colors on walls, large wooden windows, wooden floors and stone. the thousand oaks house she used to own is my personal favorite inside and out:

d415d-bspears_toaks_pics2.jpg

It looks almost castle like. I like this one best as well

9 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Her houses are always Mediterranean styled. I like it for exterior design but I prefer to mix things up for interiors. Give it a modern touch. Light colors on walls, large wooden windows, wooden floors and stone. the thousand oaks house she used to own is my personal favorite inside and out:

d415d-bspears_toaks_pics2.jpg

I actually like the interior. Wouldn't mind living in this house :urite:

Archived