Fair warning... (fragrance coming)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I might not bother with this one, which would be a 1st for me but I just don't want to spend my hard earned cash on something I'm not actually interested in simply because it has her name on it. I will buy Brits music still and maybe tickets to her show if she comes to London (emphasis on the maybe). But no more perfumes, hair brushes or bras please. I'm over it, they are literally just feeding us whatever they can think of to make a quick buck. 

7 hours ago, onyxhotel09 said:

How much are they selling on all these spin offs? Must be doing quite well for Elizabeth Arden.

If you to Fragrantica website (where a lot of perfume lovers go) her perfumes are usually hyped and people are always excited to try them. Although celeb fragrances get negative reviews because they're "cheap", most of her fragrances get good reviews. 

As always-- it's the GP that buys the perfumes, mostly. Her fanbase alone could not support her perfume empire, lmao. You'd have to go and convince all the females who buy it (and aren't fans of her music) to stop buying it. Good luck.

Secondly, has Elizabeth Arden just given Team B the creative input/promo shots job? Because they used to not, but her last few perfume promos have looked cheap and tacky as hell.

4 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

As always-- it's the GP that buys the perfumes, mostly. Her fanbase alone could not support her perfume empire, lmao. You'd have to go and convince all the females who buy it (and aren't fans of her music) to stop buying it. Good luck.

Secondly, has Elizabeth Arden just given Team B the creative input/promo shots job? Because they used to not, but her last few perfume promos have looked cheap and tacky as hell.

It looks insanely bad... she doesn't even look human in the photo. Wtf is wrong with all these people? I've never seen any other artist done this wrong.

Archived