bbbitchme

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Because it's not sweeping **** under the rug?  :girlwhat:

There is a difference between the old **** and the new **** , sweetie

The new **** stinks much less. The old **** will never stop stinking.

The blog that someone posted on here awhile ago was spot on. They want the old Britney to return so they can feel better about the way they attacked her for years. It's one thing to have backlash because of some offensive or nasty behavior but they were relentless in destroying her while laughing about her condition at the time and wishing death on her. She's not ever going to give them what they want because she put 1000 percent back then and now she just doesn't want to. Maybe that will change but maybe not. They certainly don't deserve it. 

This is so true though. A lot of people were hating on her back then, and now when she doesn't deliver as good as she used to people want her back :girlwhat:

This is why I always say, you either love or hate Britney, and some of the GP will never like her no matter what.

40 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What is even going on in this thread?

I for one rarely even said anything bad about primeney. 

The only bad thing I can think of is that horrible pitched DLMBTLTK DWAD performance. Only bad moment during DWAD. Da **** is that audio 

They're talking about the GP, not about the fanbase. It took me a minute or two to get it, but yeah, this is about the GP saying they miss the old Britney after the way they tore her down in her prime. But....

43 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Who ******* cares about GP? This is not about the gp. This is about her fans, the fans that pay thousands of dolars to see her. 

Archived