Britney And Mariah Were Ratings Gold For 'New Year's Rockin' Eve'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

No.offense but the ratings were not due to britney maybe it had a tad of an impact but I'm sorry thats a bit of a reach.  A lot of people tuned in most likely to see Mariah Carey perform again considering last year' fiasco

I agree and disagree I think having two of the biggest 90s acts helped the ratings. They would’ve been bad if they relied on BTS and Camilla to deliver ratings. People from 20-30 years old love Brit and Mimi and tuned into see them. And it’s so ******* Cold all over the country that I think a lot of people watched it on tv with their friends. 

43 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I agree and disagree I think having two of the biggest 90s acts helped the ratings. They would’ve been bad if they relied on BTS and Camilla to deliver ratings. People from 20-30 years old love Brit and Mimi and tuned into see them. And it’s so ******* Cold all over the country that I think a lot of people watched it on tv with their friends. 

Britney was only a year in the 90's she was the biggest in the 00's

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

No.offense but the ratings were not due to britney maybe it had a tad of an impact but I'm sorry thats a bit of a reach.  A lot of people tuned in most likely to see Mariah Carey perform again considering last year' fiasco

She has a history of making appearances and it’s reported afterwards ratings went off the roof. How is it hard to believe it could be her? 

Archived