Compare: 1st POM performance VS Final POM Performance

Born2Die

I'm not tech savy, but can a B-Army member make a video comparing side by side Work *****'s first POM performance versus her final show's performance? I remember being blown away for POM opening night, but I just saw her this weekend and my mind was even more blown. She was so hot and had such killer energy. The crowd was so loud and into it, I think it helped give her energy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She literally looks like a robot in the first gif :selenerz:

The one things POM 1.0 had was that she was just doing the choreography without the annoying mannerisms but now she has more energy with the bad habits...

MTE! At the beginning, she had accuracy in choreography but missing energy and spark. At the end, it was reverse.

11 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

MTE! At the beginning, she had accuracy in choreography but missing energy and spark. At the end, it was reverse.

She obviously out-grew the choreography and developed these bad habits as a result of not being challenged enough. I think the choreography held her back somewhat. I do now hope she doesn't now keep these bad habits and mannerisms, because Britney (as much as I love her) can't be annoying like that :dead:

But then again i think of the times she made the choreography worse and made routines simpler...

Her next choreographer needs to work closely with her to eradicate these bad habits and focus her energy into more explosive choreography, but it's Britney wee taking about so...

tumblr_my9uuxAwy41s9iotuo2_500.gif

14 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Her first performances had the original choreo with less energy but at least she didn't have the horrible mannerisms

Right now she has the energy but fails to do the whole choreos and keeps doing those weird robotic moves

She was far more technical and you could see her counting every step to make sure she was getting it right, whereas now she's letting go and actually looks like she's enjoying performing, but she isn't doing any of the moves correctly. I wish we could have both worlds...

1 hour ago, Complication said:

She was far more technical and you could see her counting every step to make sure she was getting it right, whereas now she's letting go and actually looks like she's enjoying performing, but she isn't doing any of the moves correctly. I wish we could have both worlds...

I wish that too, it could be the closest we had to Primeney :sickofu:

2 hours ago, Complication said:

honey, no

now I remember why I stanned back then too even with the horrid wigs and lack of energy

I wish she was as careful with hitting the choreo as she was back then but with today's attitude. Oh well, she did amazing with the toxic choreo, she got on the floor so quick. Hope they give her better choreo from now on 

26 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I wish that too, it could be the closest we had to Primeney :sickofu:

I think late2015/early2016 is the closest we’ve had. I think we had that perfect amount of executing the moves properly, but also had energy and spark. I hope she has that when we have our next whatever happens next (tour, residency, etc)

Just now, alexdaily said:

This pisses me off a little bit, I mean, didn't nobody watch the rehearsals and said: Gurl you gotta do it right, it looks bad :meltdown:

But while she didn't do the floor choreography properly, she actually did everything else that she stopped doing after a week... like bending down with the rest of the dancers.

• Super Mods

I dont have the programs to make a side-by-side video (at least I think I don't :umsaywhat:), but here is an edited video of Britney's first Work ***** performance on opening night:

And here is her televised Work ***** performance from New Year's Eve:

Archived