Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

These have all been pre-taped so far.

The last time I watched this show was when **** Clark was still hosting, and I swear they were all live performances before midnight back then.

(I can't stand Ryan Seacrest...I'm more of an Anderson Cooper kinda gal.)

Me too. And I’m obsessed with bravo and anything housewives related. So I’m watching Andy and Anderson on CNN this year. And I’m having my sister call me when Britney and Mariah come on. 

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

P.S. The outfit Hailee Steinfeld is wearing right now is exactly what I'd love to see Britney wear on stage...but with a lower waistline. :cinderellaney:

I don't like it lol I think it looks so pretentious for some reason. I'd love to see her wearing pants again but something more fitted (is that a word?) to her body

Like a month ago one of my new recent friends asked me why I loved Britney so much and I played some performances from the Onyx Hotel Tour and she was like: omg! She dances so freaking great and she's still able to sing live (and by sing she acknowledges Britney isn't precisely the best vocalist) so she said something like: (I'll try to paraphrase):

- "ok I didn't know Britney was able to do that, it looks great and she's always thr center of attention even when she isn't doing that much" 

- " I thought Beyoncé was the only one able to dance like that, what year is this? " after this comment I had to show her some very brief clips of Britney slaying a choreo to state that she was always able to do that. 

This was more like a conversation rather than a show and tell moment (lol) so I finally showed her the BBMA'S 16 performance and she said I will give her a listen, that night she texted me and said:

She like the FF album and some Glory songs like Make me, better, love down and that she will eventually listen to her again but she hasn't said anything about it and I honestly don't wanna bring the topic up since I don't want to look like one of those freak fans obsessed with their idols. 

Archived