Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's usually how they do it.

All the live performances happen in Times Square leading up to midnight, and then after the live show in Times Square ends they move on to the pre-taped performances.

Not at all? The Times Square acts only go on once but the performers at the Hollywood location (and Britney) go on twice, once before 12 and once after 12. Which makes this confusing. Does anyone know what time JLO's first performance went on last year?

4 minutes ago, xoxo, Stan. said:

So what's the truth? tumblr_inline_o8ffnh5CgB1se38tz_500.gif

Maybe they’ll show both performances after midnight?

Or maybe Toxic will be the first performance after midnight?

The TV will be on at my neighborhood’s party so I don’t have to worry about missing it but it’s still confusing. I’m just going to assume it will be like JLO last year and keep my ears open for “Britney Spears live from Las Vegas!”. :umsaywhat:

Thank you Vegas for all that you have done for Britney over these last few years, for her personality and her fitness. She is so much better and happier in herslef than she has been over the last 5-10 years!

This show helped her grow so much. From Piece of Me, we saw live singing to some amazing dancing!!

May sound pathetic but we haven't seen this from her in a long time!

Vegas helped Britney become Britney again in many ways. 

We went from this britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-opening-ni

to this giphy.gif

This show helped her grow so much. 

So well done Britney for these last 4 years and thanks Vegas for helping her become Britney again!

Maybe see you soon again Vegas... But hopefully not :sendinglove: BYEEEE! 

(P.S Some of you may disagree with me but please dont give me downvotes as its NYE and we gotta be positive for her performance later :) )

2 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

(kisses to those who got the Onyx reference :whitney:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR SISTRENS AND I HOPE BRITNEY AND MARIAH SLAY TONIGHT

I won't be online and I won't be watching live as I'll probably be getting fingered by a **** guy with a vodka in one hand and that guys brothers c*ck in the other

Excited for what Britney will bring us in 2018

Excited for what Jesus Christ will bring us in 2018

HAVE FUN AND I HOPE YOUS ALL GET FINGERED 

image.gif

Thanks sweetie, I hope you'll find your drake to ****** your ****** 

It's true though. She's the happiest, healthiest, and most "Britney" she's been since Circus. POM gave her the stability she needed. We've gotten some amazing performances and Glory was a pretty great era compared to her only singing half of her album and using scripted interviews (BJ) or seeming forced and completely unhappy to work (FF). Not to mention, she's finally been doing tv performances again and actually seeming into them instead of super stiff, awkward, and like she wanted to go home, like how she looked during the FF televised performances. Vegas has done Britney good for sure.

Archived