Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, I am Max. said:

I've been at the hospital with a lung abscess and a pneumonia for almost a week and I'm spending new year here, this is really what I'm looking forward tonight. I really hope she slays. 

Feel better! Britney will heal the sick dont worry :werk:

lol seriously though get well!

(kisses to those who got the Onyx reference :whitney:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR SISTRENS AND I HOPE BRITNEY AND MARIAH SLAY TONIGHT

I won't be online and I won't be watching live as I'll probably be getting fingered by a **** guy with a vodka in one hand and that guys brothers c*ck in the other

Excited for what Britney will bring us in 2018

Excited for what Jesus Christ will bring us in 2018

HAVE FUN AND I HOPE YOUS ALL GET FINGERED 

image.gif

2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

kind of do feel a bit sad...

This show helped her grow so much. From Piece of Me, we saw live singing. May sound pathetic but we haven't seen this from her in a long time!

She also on many dates had a lot of energy and in some primeney returned!

Vegas helped Britney become Britney again in many ways. 

So well done Britney for these last 4 years and thanks Vegas for helping her become Britney again!

So true:lemmetellu:

I do have the ABC channel on my cable service, but I think it's differed. Like, it's not live, but it has the 3 hrs difference, so even when in real life it'll be broadcasted at 8PM in EST and that's 5PM in PST, my timezone, I won't be able to watch it until 8PM of my local time, 11PM EST. That might be favorable in the sense that I can know beforehand at what time she's gonna be on, instead of watching the whole thing, but at the same time I wanna feel the excitement of seeing it "live".

Archived