Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

THe last chorus of Toxic will look **** as usual cause she improvises silly moves instead of doing any choreo :ineedthetruth:

So they better have filmed the BBMA choreo right so at least something looks good :lessons:

As for WB, her energy and attitude were on point but she did the choreo wrong a couple times and she moves too much :mattafact:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, WootsWow said:

You're over thinking with the positive comments. GP will be "oh that lady is still lip synching after 20 years?".:tiffcackle:

Remember how Mariah got dragged to the filth for 2017 new year performance?

Girl Mariah got dragged for that because she stood there and did NOTHING, not because she was lipsynching. Her track cut off and she didn’t even attempt to sing.

Truly, the GP will probably love Britney’s performance. They don’t care as much as we do about the little mistakes, if she’s in sync with her dancers and her weird head and hand ticks. When I went to Piece Of Me, she wasn’t exactly on her A Game but everybody praised her up and down when they were coming out of the theatre. 

All I wished for was that they included Slumber Party, Touch of My Hand or Breathe On Me too because they’re lesser known songs and **** Clark Rockin’ NYE would have been the perfect opportunity to promote them. Plus the choreo for those songs looks GREAT when she’s not being lazy. The choreo for Work ***** slays, but the song is SO dead at this point.

27 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

She was praised all over the world for her BBMA's performance. This is basically the same. She won't be dragged.

You're all depressing lmao

She was praised where? Because i found lot of negative comments about her not singing live, and some positives ones from fans :imok:

50 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Since she did the choreo wrong it wouldn't be  a bad thing for that specific part she messed up

23 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Or they'll zoom out till you can barely see her or what she's doing :queenriri:

"now get to work *****..."

tenor.gif?itemid=3571104

Archived