Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

4 hours ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

They're gonna rightfully ***** about her lip syncing to old *** vocals and performing two old *** songs for the 853095903rd time and be like "why? isn't her residency ending?" 

I think this is more a fan point of view, most of the people around me doesn't even know she has a residency, and they are not aware she has new songs either, sadly. I think their reactions will mostly be centered around her looks and how she doesn't look like her 18 yo self anymore :ririshade2:. GP has rarely been nice towards Britney pre-07 and post 07' it's been fifty/fifty, you have the people who are super lenient on her (call it empathy, or misplaced guilt) and that always say ''oh way to go Brittany'', ''Happy to see her back on a good path'' and you have the people who could never be caught dead saying one nice thing about her.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Frankie said:

They have a local program airing from 11-2  when I asked them they said that I can watch the performance online

I have an easy solution. Download the “ABC” app and login with your cable credentials, then you can watch the national broadcast of **** Clark’s Rockin Eve live.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I have an easy solution. Download the “ABC” app and login with your cable credentials, then you can watch the national broadcast of **** Clark’s Rockin Eve live.

I wanted to watch on tv though :( sigh atleast I saw work ***** in person 2 days ago

Archived