Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

5 hours ago, WootsWow said:

You're over thinking with the positive comments. GP will be "oh that lady is still lip synching after 20 years?".:tiffcackle:

Remember how Mariah got dragged to the filth for 2017 new year performance?

She got dragged because that performance was a mess and Mariah couldn't even lip synch correctly. She basically looked like she winged the performance (worse than VMAs 2007, tbh).

Britney's televised BBMA 2015 and 2016 performances were lip synced and the media and GP mostly praised her. She'll be just fine, especially since it's pre-recorded. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

Her backing track didn’t fail, she couldn’t hear herself through the ear monitor to sing in the right pitch. Only the intro song, the whistles and the last chorus of WBT were gonna be lipped :kyliecry: hopefully she’ll slay this year :)

Sure, Jan. :tiffcackle:

The whole thing was going to or supposed to be lipped. No shame in that, but own up to it.

I hope for the best. Comments from people who were there were positive and they praised her costumes, make up, hair and energy so I'm not that worried

Also, like people here already said, being pre-recorded give the oportunity for her team to edit some parts to look even better. The fact she recorded both performances more than 2 times in a row and also recorded during the actual show is a plus

I just wanna see what is comming next. If they announce the tour right after with tickes already on sale the boost she'll receive will be huuuuuuge. More than 16 million people will be watching her at the time her performances air :anxiety:

No matter what, some are going to mention her still lip syncing. Y'all just need to accept that now; if you've been a Britney fan for a while, you should know this. It does not matter if the performances are killer or so-so, a few are going to bring it up and groan about it.

But if they're good performances where she gives her all, she'll be praised by the rest, and some of the others might even tell those complaining about the lip syncing to shut up, and "everyone knows Britney lip syncs, what did you expect? It was a good performance."

We'll see come NYE. :yaknow:

2 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

She doesn't even do this dance break as well as she used to. She used to move her hips too (before she goes down and does the hair flips). 

giphy.gif

Some of the WB choreo is half-assed as well, she hasn't been trying these past few months. I hope the NYE performances are good though.

If had seen this single gif in 2013 without seeing the rest of the show I would have basically thought that Primeny was back :o 

When she put actual energy everything looks so much better.
During the last couple of legs she tended to half-*** Toxic but she's slaying the **** out of break the ice. Back then she used to kill the Toxic floor break and half-assed Freakshow. Other times she slayed Wb and half assed Slave. She's so inconsistent lol 

3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

When she put actual energy everything looks so much better.
During the last couple of legs she tended to half-*** Toxic but she's slaying the **** out of break the ice. Back then she used to kill the Toxic floor break and half-assed Freakshow. Other times she slayed Wb and half assed Slave. She's so inconsistent lol 

That's what I always say. She never does EVERYTHING right. If she improves some things, other things have to be sacrificed. 

Just now, Mohd93 said:

That's what I always say. She never does EVERYTHING right. If she improves some things, other things have to be sacrificed. 

She added the cool bomt dancebreak back in 2014 but she cut pom chorus cool choreography.
She slayed Bti first chorus in february 2014 but she half assed the **** out of the slave dancebreak
I don't know why she's doing this lol 

Why is she always performing old hits? :ponderney: This is such a problem. One,  that her music is not memorable with the gp and two, she had two singles from her last newest album that she could perform instead... pom is ending so why is she still promoing old hits???????? This is ridiculous. 

Well, people are mean with pop stars, so get ready for the " oh she's lip synching, she doesn't have talent" " wow she looks so old" comments, they even criticized the bbmas performance, which was one of her best in long time and she looked great , so what are u expecting? People in general, doesn't take her serious, at least i feel that.

Archived