Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

:sendinglove:

we say the same thing every year tho

Yes, but she can certainly slay in one way , we appreciating and focusing on the best.

We don't have to be delusional, but we can still be happy, warm and understanding.

And hey, probably she won't disappear for the 2018 either.

POSITIVE ASPECTS:

TOXIC

1- The visuals of the Toxic performance will blow everyone's mind. We're all sick of this performance, but we have to admit that the visuals are insane. It looks like a jungle in a fairytale. And it's gonna look even better on TV.

73mph1.png nwdgtx.png

2- The "choreo"/movements Britney does on top of the tree fits the song and it gives more dynamism to this part of the performance -- I don't know if you guys remember but there was no choreo for this part when the residency started, it was basically just her standing and lip syncing on top of the tree 

3- Most of you guys think the performance is boring. But since she added the BBMA's choreography it looks a lot more dynamic. And even though the break is not a hardcore choreography,  her movements along with the guitar sounds look very powerful when it's well-executed. 

giphy.gif

4- This part is very underestimated by you guys as well. But everybody goes "WOW" at this part, and it's actually very cool.

giphy.gif

WORK *****

1- It has the best choreo of the show.

giphy.gif

2- The intro is dope, especially the dancer's choreography.

3- Somehow, Britney shows more of her "*****" and badass side in this performance, which is always good. 

So, what do you guys think? Will the GP like the performances?

1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

You're over thinking with the positive comments. GP will be "oh that lady is still lip synching after 20 years?".:tiffcackle:

Remember how Mariah got dragged to the filth for 2017 new year performance?

The thing is that Mariah Carey is known for her voice. People go to her show expecting her to sing live. She's not a performer.

Britney is a performer. She's supposed to give us visuals, choreography and energy. People don't expect her to sing live. And Work ***** and Toxic were very good choices because it gives visuals, choreography and energy.

3 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

You're over thinking with the positive comments. GP will be "oh that lady is still lip synching after 20 years?".:tiffcackle:

Remember how Mariah got dragged to the filth for 2017 new year performance?

She was dragged because her backing track failed and her prepackaged whistle notes were going off, exposing her as lip syncing.

Britney being bashed for lipping is nothing new.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, FentyMichael said:

some are genuinely satisfied with whatever Britney does even when it's mediocre so i doubt they'll get hurt.

But I'm not judging until I see what she's preparing next, i'm not getting my hopes up either though.

Of course I don't think I will be "genuinely satisfied" as in being delusional, I am not "expecting that much".

But what I can do, I can get fulfilled by little and be happy, knowing that there could be much more, but at the same time I can still be happy with what is and love /"love" all the same.

At the same time I still hope that she will deliver at least something. 

Archived