Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly prefer the VMA bikini? :orangu:

The NYE outfit kinda looks like something her sons made for her with a hot glue gun and craft store diamonds. Plus, the accessories and shoes for the VMA outfit are nice. If she was more toned and had great hair, the VMA outfit wouldn't look that cheap.

singer-britney-spears-performs-on-stage-

same.  I think in this case, less is more.

Plus the outfit fits with the weird overall **** sultry slow vibe theme of the performance and song

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I love that look on jeans on underwear..anywhere :yaknow: 

Of course it doesn't because they are more careful about their costumes than Britney.It never happened on Onyx too but it happens now with her costume choices :verycool:

She had a different team back then that actually cared about her image, music AND tour.  Her current team doesn't give af about what she wants and only cares about making easy money with POM and Perfumes.  Which is also why her label is not supporting her as much as the other artists on the roster since her team's priorities are a mess.

2 hours ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

y'all why she covers her belly all the time? she has toned abs and should just show it to the world :ineedthetruth:

I think it's a custom-made weight belt to protect her back from injury.  Many people in the gym wear those when lifting weights or doing exercises that can strain their back.  But still, there are more flattering outfits that could have worn while still showing her **** abs... but obviously no one on her team cares to hire actual outfits for POM, even when it's televised.

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Serious question...

Is Jamie back to being the tour manager? Or is it Bryan?

Is the tour manager responsible for allocating budgets to costumes and choreography? :ponderney: Because it truly makes no sense what she's doing when it comes to the updated costumes and the choreography. There has to be some kind of explanation for the low quality.

No idea... it could also just be a Vegas thing... Vegas acts aren't really known for big expensive sets/costumes... they know money will roll in regardless since it's full of tourists and drunk visitors who'll pay anything for a night out lol... it's pretty much easy money.  That's most likely another reason why her and the dancers are a bit uninspired and bored many of the shows because the audience isn't really hardcore fans but mostly drunk Vegas visitors.  That's why when she went on that mini-International leg, she was shocked at the audience being actual fans who are actually paying attention and giving them the energy they need.  It makes a huge difference.

12 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly prefer the VMA bikini? :orangu:

The NYE outfit kinda looks like something her sons made for her with a hot glue gun and craft store diamonds. Plus, the accessories and shoes for the VMA outfit are nice. If she was more toned and had great hair, the VMA outfit wouldn't look that cheap.

singer-britney-spears-performs-on-stage-

same.

srsly **** all of you. she looks STUNNING

Guest Diamond Horse

Britney gon' slay in 2018

And the Britney world in me too

And even if she doesn't slay by the norm, she can slay inside of me

Positive energy thread 

6 hours ago, jennyj said:

She had a different team back then that actually cared about her image, music AND tour.  Her current team doesn't give af about what she wants and only cares about making easy money with POM and Perfumes.  Which is also why her label is not supporting her as much as the other artists on the roster since her team's priorities are a mess.

Everybody loves easy money but they are making it too obvious.It's disturbing.They give minimum,so the label gives minimum.It's a business after all.

11 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Remember the night she first wore underwear on POM? The red one? THat night she hid the waist of the fishnets to look good and they went down so bad.She had really hard time.Very next show she started to pull them up to be safe.

*I think this was the first and the last time she wore it like this if i remember correctly ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcCpESfaskI

That kinda looks intentional, and at the very least a lot better than having them up to her chest.

But if she had a decent costume team, they'd make sure they didn't fall down.

Archived